Reinhart vs Draisaitl vs Bennet

Man Rocket

88+73
Jul 12, 2011
Sam Reinhart then Bennett then Draisaitl. I don't see any as a Crosby/Stamkos 90-100 point player. 70-PPG

Man Rocket

88+73
Jul 12, 2011
What brings you to that conclusion?

Believe me I know they could all be 100 point guys, I just wasn't as impressed with these guys compared to other drafts. Don't get me wrong I think they will be very good players though.

Reinhart i think is the most talented and should be a #1 C soon. Bennett and Draisaitl have Monahan and RNH to share the ice with so I gave the slight edge to Reinhart

ChrisWinsor

Oct 21, 2010
Believe me I know they could all be 100 point guys, I just wasn't as impressed with these guys compared to other drafts. Don't get me wrong I think they will be very good players though.

Reinhart i think is the most talented and should be a #1 C soon. Bennett and Draisaitl have Monahan and RNH to share the ice with so I gave the slight edge to Reinhart

Agreed, although Flames are bad enough that Bennett shouldn't have too much of a problem getting ice time. I'm worried that both teams tank again for McDavid, so don't expect them to get lots or any ice time next season. Drouin sat, so could any of them.

Gorgeous George

Mar 1, 2002
Temple Bar
Visit site
In a keeper leauge, based on potential point production in their prime 2-3 years:

Here is my ranking:

Bennett - 80-85+ pts
Reinhart - 70-85 pts
Draisaitl - 75+ pts

Next year:

Bennett - OHL
Reinhart - 40 pts
Draisaitl - 35-40 pts; hopefully WHL

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad