I liked almost everything

B:
Nothing, this was needed

Reactions: debaser66 and Tatre

Gabrielor

"Win with us or watch us win." - Rasmus Dahlin
Jun 28, 2011
Buffalo, NY
Let's talk about a world where Botts replaces Sobotka at the deadline with an upgrade, and Mittelstadt/Thompson actually get sent down.

That's world I'd like to see right now.

Reactions: darcyRegier

Panthaz89

Buffalo Sabres, Carolina Panthers fan
Dec 24, 2016
Buffalo,NY
Let's talk about a world where Botts replaces Sobotka at the deadline with an upgrade, and Mittelstadt/Thompson actually get sent down.

That's world I'd like to see right now.
we don't have 4 enough forwards actually better than Casey to send him down unlike the other two.

BuffaloGooner

Sep 8, 2011
Sloan, NY
When your best players are your best players you should win more than you lose.

Jack, Sam, Dahlin, Risto, and Skinner returning from the dead all were fantastic today.

Reactions: Goathead

Sabreality

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Aug 12, 2008
Atlanta, GA
If we can get good Hutton again for the next 2 weeks, we got a shot, he's looking worlds better these last two games

darcyRegier

Mar 27, 2017
G:
- Eichel was fantastic
- 43-71-23 line played awesome
- 28-22-20 line was very good
- Nice to see Sam get a hatty
- Liked how the d corps played
- PK

B:
- Our d-zone coverage still needs work, too many breakdowns that led to great chances for WSH

GellMann

Dec 16, 2014
Lancaster NY
With guys like O'Regan apparently available, no reason we shouldn't be enjoying every shift this team takes. I hope they start icing the best roster available down the stretch. It actually makes things fun more than frustrating.

sabremike

Friend To All Giraffes
Aug 30, 2010
Brewster, NY
First of all I would like to thank God for finally showing some mercy on us by magically healing Jeff after it looked like he was done for the season. You da man G! I am jaded as hell at this point but I have zero bad to say about today, TIMBITS FOR EVERYONE!!! Just keep playing like this.

Reactions: HaNotsri

TheDawnOfANewTage

Dahlin, it’ll all be fine
Dec 17, 2018
G: Everything besides Sobotka and Sheary.

B: See above.

DOR was great, Wilson was great, Skinners a gamer, and the team looked excellent. Not sure Washington brought it but I don't care, this is a playoff team outside of the suck Housley insists on. Happy for Reinhart, our stars were stars, and I thoroughly enjoyed the win.

sabresfan129103

1-4-6-14
Apr 10, 2006
Amherst, NY
I thought this game started at 5 for some reason, so I was out and about and was going to come home to catch the game. I missed the entire damn thing. It's good they won I guess. Maybe I should stop watching games?

Reactions: Snippit

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad