Post-Game Talk: Reimer gets his vengeance, Canes win 6-3 in his return to Florida.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ghoste

#JustGetIn
Sponsor
Sep 14, 2005
San Diego, CA
Carolina has come back to win in all three of their games so we'll need to keep the hammer down. I watched their game against Tampa and it looked like Hamilton was their trigger man on the PP.

-ghoste

CyBorg24

Apr 3, 2019
Ahhhhhh I love the smell of hockey in the morning.

I'm looking for our top line to come out and play like we all know they can, and hopefully Borgy can get going.

2nd and 4th lines played really well last game. If all 4 come out strong and consistent on game days were going to be a very tough team to beat. Love Acciari leading that 4th line. Really gives the team something they've been missing for a long time. Let's go!!!

Prominence Problem

"Some may never live, but the crazy never die."
Sponsor
Dec 14, 2002
Blue Jay Way..

I'm looking for our top line to come out and play like we all know they can, and hopefully Borgy can get going.

2nd and 4th lines played really well last game. If all 4 come out strong and consistent on game days were going to be a very tough team to beat. Love Acciari leading that 4th line. Really gives the team something they've been missing for a long time. Let's go!!!

On the Athletic, GR wrote a really good piece about our fourth line yesterday. Totally would recommend it to any fan.

Reactions: pantherbot

CHGoalie27

Don't blame the goalie!
Oct 5, 2009
SoFLA

The balls.

ProjectPanthers

Podcast discussing the Florida Panthers
Mar 6, 2002
Towanna
linktr.ee
It's Mrazek for Carolina, they have been insane so far this year, I was honestly expecting 0-3 so any point(s) Florida can get here are gravy.
Don't be so down on the Cats. They outplayed a great team for 4 out of 6 periods. The first game was only lost because of puck luck to be honest.

Carolina is 3-0....but they had to win all 3 in OT. Good teams close out wins, not claw back and battle back. Sure it's a sign of resilience when you do it once, but when you do it 3 times in a row? Something isn't right. Just ask the Sabres last year when they went on their winning streak but most of them were OT wins. They came back to earth pretty quickly.

I think a lot of people are overrating Carolina this year. They benefited from a weak East playoff group and are suddenly world beaters. I don't get it.

ucanthanzalthetruth

#CatsAreCooked
Jul 13, 2013
Don't be so down on the Cats. They outplayed a great team for 4 out of 6 periods. The first game was only lost because of puck luck to be honest.

Carolina is 3-0....but they had to win all 3 in OT. Good teams close out wins, not claw back and battle back. Sure it's a sign of resilience when you do it once, but when you do it 3 times in a row? Something isn't right. Just ask the Sabres last year when they went on their winning streak but most of them were OT wins. They came back to earth pretty quickly.

I think a lot of people are overrating Carolina this year. They benefited from a weak East playoff group and are suddenly world beaters. I don't get it.

I'm not down, i'm realistic, Florida is the 12-16th best team in the league, you can make a pretty strong argument that Tampa and Carolina are the top 2 teams in the league. I don't really think Carolina is overrated, they have the best defense in hockey, and a really good 1st line. Only question is in net. Not sure why you are comparing them to Buffalo, they made the 2nd round last year.

PanthersHockey1

South by Southeast
Mar 11, 2010
Palm Trees
Missing this one unfortunately. Gotta watch for their point men engaging offensively. I would love this team to lay down and block some shots. Get in passing lanes and make their life hell.

Prominence Problem

"Some may never live, but the crazy never die."
Sponsor
Dec 14, 2002
Blue Jay Way..
Just realized, this is my everybody's healthy perfect lineup.
So I'm either going to be the smartest person in the room when the game's over, or I'm going to have some work to do.

Can't wait to find out!! :hyper:

Reactions: pantherbot

FinlandPanther

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Mar 16, 2009
Florida
I'm not down, i'm realistic, Florida is the 12-16th best team in the league, you can make a pretty strong argument that Tampa and Carolina are the top 2 teams in the league. I don't really think Carolina is overrated, they have the best defense in hockey, and a really good 1st line. Only question is in net. Not sure why you are comparing them to Buffalo, they made the 2nd round last year.
I think Carolina is legit but you are hella overrating then.

FrolikFan67

Apr 29, 2012
If this game goes to a shootout and Reimer is in I expect a 5-hole goal from borg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad