Regular Season Starts Tomorrow

Dryden

Feb 27, 2002
Toronto
figured that out. click on the last boxscore in Matt's email. then add one to the game number in the address bar in the browser

HFNHLOilers

Dec 13, 2008
Brampton
I sent my posistion changes for the 3rd time hopefully they get in before season starts or i will play short handed to start the season

MatthewFlames

Jul 21, 2003
'Murica
Also - the schedule is pretty effed up. I'm trying to figure out how to fix it before I sim today.

And Zac I will make those position changes and re-upload the file so you can make lines. I'll email you when it's up.

Ohio Jones

Game on...
Feb 28, 2002
Great White North
Also - the schedule is pretty effed up. I'm trying to figure out how to fix it before I sim today.

This sim (both versions) always seems to overload the division matchups for the first third of the season. Makes the start of the season disproportionally more important for the divison races. If you can fix that, it would be awesome.

MatthewFlames

Jul 21, 2003
'Murica
This sim (both versions) always seems to overload the division matchups for the first third of the season. Makes the start of the season disproportionally more important for the divison races. If you can fix that, it would be awesome.

Yah this one might be impossible for me to fix... I'm trying to find a schedule to import somewhere online -

MatthewFlames

Jul 21, 2003
'Murica
New files uploaded with a new schedule and a bunch of roster fixes etc.

If you've done lines they should still work and you dont need to re-do them.

Matthew

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad