Regular Season Schedule

GiveAFlyingPuck

Boring hockey aficionado
Sponsor
Jun 19, 2011
NW Valley of the Sun
Coyotes open the season on 15 Oct (Sat) against the Flyers. It will be the back end of a back-to-back for the Flyers who play LA on the 14th.

Home openers released today, full schedule tomorrow.

ClaN6gQVAAEH7uy.jpg

AZviaNJ

“Sure as shit want to F*** Coyote fans.”
Mar 31, 2011
AZ
I've heard we only have 2 home games in Oct, so probably following Ducks to the road after the opener

Summer Rose

Red Like Roses
Sponsor
May 3, 2012
Gainesville, Florida
Back to back on my birthday weekend. Might actually spend some money in Glendale and get a room out there.

I've always thought about doing that. Seems a better option than enduring a car ride home if I drink a bunch at the game/at Westgate afterwards, even if I'm not driving (which I'd better not be - I drove home to Mesa after a Buck Bash night once. NEVER. AGAIN.).

Matias Maccete

Chopping up defenses
Sep 21, 2014
I may be hitting the two San Jose games in February, my fiance would like going as birthday and valentine's day outings. I hope they keep the text replybuy system going, that was a great cheap way to catch some games last year. It was below or at stubhub and seatgeek prices often and it's giving the organization money directly which is always preferable.

0point1

Sep 14, 2011
Arizona
I may be hitting the two San Jose games in February, my fiance would like going as birthday and valentine's day outings.

Hockey game as a valentine's gift... she sounds like a keeper.

I hope they keep the text replybuy system going, that was a great cheap way to catch some games last year. It was below or at stubhub and seatgeek prices often and it's giving the organization money directly which is always preferable.

I love ReplyBuy and you're right... RB often beat StubHub and SeatGeek.

Bonsai Tree

Turning a new leaf
Feb 2, 2014
We need to earn national respect on the ice. When we become a playoff team we'll see lots of national TV exposure. We'll become the team Canada loves to hate, taking the mantle away from TB.

Matias Maccete

Chopping up defenses
Sep 21, 2014
We need to earn national respect on the ice. When we become a playoff team we'll see lots of national TV exposure. We'll become the team Canada loves to hate, taking the mantle away from TB.

Huh that would explain why I like the bolts so much.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad