Regina Pats Lethbridge Hurricanes Blockbuster

RoundJohn

Aug 21, 2018
Let the Pats rebuild begin...

Pats complete blockbuster trade with Lethbridge – Regina Pats

"The Regina Pats Hockey Club has announced they have traded Vegas Golden Knights prospect Jake Leschyshyn and Colorado Avalanche prospect Nick Henry to the Lethbridge Hurricanes."

"In exchange, the Pats receive 19-year-old forward Jadon Joseph, 18-year-old forward Ty Kolle, the Hurricanes first round pick in 2019, Swift Current’s first round pick in 2020, Lethbridge’s third round pick in 2019, Swift Current’s eighth round pick in 2019 and the Hurricanes fourth round pick in 2022. Regina also receives two conditional picks based on if Leschyshyn and Henry return for their 20-year-old seasons."

Imagine if Regina wins the draft lottery (Saskatoon Blades own the pick).

SpoolCat

Mar 1, 2016
Hopefully the Hurricanes left enough to get a good goalie and a shutdown defenceman

canucklax

Feb 9, 2018
I was hoping Portland would jump on them but I think that price would have been too much for MJ

Artorius Horus T

sincerety
Nov 12, 2014
Suomi/Finland
Sucks for Hurricanes Boyko thou (late 2002 born prospect), his ice time is gonna get even less what it already was.
Hopefully he doesn't fall off the roster, i think Noah Boyko is a really good prospect.

Sure, both players are rentals and this wont effect Noah's next season, but significantly effects to his this season.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad