Regehr worst Dman in the League

"Craigs on it"
Apr 9, 2012
Canada
it would be close :laugh:

Some people are holding on to the idea of Regehr, the way Joshjull held on to the idea of Rivet.

Jame, IIRC you said earlier in this thread that you would get a 1st for Regehr, now you say he is one of the worst D in the NHL, how will one of the worst D return a 1st?

dma0034

Jun 27, 2011
Buffalo, NY
Jame, IIRC you said earlier in this thread that you would get a 1st for Regehr, now you say he is one of the worst D in the NHL, how will one of the worst D return a 1st?

People will take a chance on him (especially teams that need a shot blocking defenseman).... Gaustad was traded for a 1st so I expect Regehr would command the same...... Leopold is the question mark on what his return would be imo

Jame

Sep 4, 2002
Florida

Darcy, you still have a job... their are moron GMs desperate to make the playoffs and keep their jobs.

You traded a 2nd rounder for Raffi Torres...

My opinion and the stupidity of the NHL trade deadline are 2 different things

joshjull

Aug 2, 2005
Hamburg,NY
it would be close :laugh:

Some people are holding on to the idea of Regehr, the way Joshjull held on to the idea of Rivet.

I thought his problem was injury related and if he healed he would be better. I was wrong. That's hanging on? And I don't really see an injury issue being Regehr's problem.

As for Regehr you had it spot on in your earlier post. Solid in our end but can't skate well enough to be effective in transition or at the other end of the ice. Which makes him far from ideal on a team wants their dmen to be good at those things

Last edited:

Slapshot85

Jul 1, 2011
I always though Robyn was suppose to be an defensive defenseman.

People will take a chance on him (especially teams that need a shot blocking defenseman).... Gaustad was traded for a 1st so I expect Regehr would command the same...... Leopold is the question mark on what his return would be imo

Gaustad has some traits that are hard to top. What unique, hard-to-top traits that would make Robyn worth such a pick?

HogtownSabresfan

Jan 13, 2010
Talk about cherry picking! :biglaugh:

I would take Regehr over half of the starting top 6 defensemen on each team in the league this season.

Why do some people equate points from a defenseman = good defenseman. And no points = bad defenseman?

Freakin weird!

Here's the problem. He's a zero offensively. OK, who cares. But if you have no offense, you better be very good defensively. And, he's only average and gets beat on a regular basis cause of foot speed. And other d-man have to cover for his lack of speed all the time.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->