Referee in Ducks/Bruins game calls a penalty he didn't see.

MessierII

Aug 10, 2011
Yeah, the Ducks get all the breaks. Like that time Silfverberg got slashed and got his hand broken, but no call. Or that time when Andrew Cogliano got his teeth knocked out by a high stick and the refs were picking up his teeth at center ice, but no call. Or when the Ducks were leading NJ late in a game and Teemu Selanne got called for high sticking that drew blood and the Devils went on to score two goals on the double minor penalty when the replays showed it was Devils player who high sticked his teammate not Selanne. Yeah, the Ducks always have the luckiest stuff like this go their way.
They were gifted game 5 of a 2-2 playoff series on an absurd goalie interference review. I don’t care about a bunch of meaningless calls in meaningless regular season games. Those happen to everyone.

la patineuse

Aug 21, 2010
They were gifted game 5 of a 2-2 playoff series on an absurd goalie interference review. I don’t care about a bunch of meaningless calls in meaningless regular season games. Those happen to everyone.

Moving goal posts. Keep whining though.

I don't think a broken hand is meaningless to a professional hockey player, but you keep doing you.

Last edited:
Reactions: Name Nameless

la patineuse

Aug 21, 2010
The Ducks aren't always the luckiest when it comes to calls as you declared. That's a ridiculous statement given the penalty minute disparities in the regular season as well as in the playoffs going back to 2007.​

Paperbagofglory

Nov 15, 2010
Spoken like someone who doesn't watch other sports. At least NHL refs make a show of being unbiased.

NBA refs blatantly try to hand the game to certain teams, let guys like LeBron take 9 steps between dribbles and call fouls on any hot player that plays for the wrong team.

Lebron takes so many steps that by the time hes done, hes in China pandering to the communist party. That's a lot of steps.

Beville

#ForTheBoys
Mar 4, 2011
Engerlanddd!
I was looking to jump in with the whole “ref was screened” or “it was an easy mistake to make” but no, that was brutal :laugh:

BiolaRunner

Jan 19, 2018

Yep, Ducks were lucky Nurse decided to push Kesler back down.

Ducks DVM

sowcufucakky
Jun 6, 2010
Long Beach, CA
The moment when an idiot defenseman knocked a forward into the crease then wouldn’t get off off him to lead to a tied score? Read the rulebook. I’ll assume you’ve just neglected to remember when in that same series Lucic blatantly slashed Eaves from behind well away from the puck, injuring his ankle, and taking him out of the playoffs with no call or suspension in the “Ducks get every lucky call” storyline.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->