Signing(s): Redskins sign Adrian Peterson

Blitzkrug

Sep 17, 2013
Winnipeg
Honestly if they feed the piss out of him carry wise, this might end up being a half decent move.

Peterson is really limited though. He can't block, he can't catch out of the backfield so you basically have to dedicate 2 TE/blatant run formations to get any use out of him.

But then again Alex Smith only throws for like 5 yards per attempt anyway so you might not have much choice.

Gene Parmesan

Dedicated to babies who came feet first
Jul 23, 2009
California
Alex Smith hasn't been that quarterback for a while. This will end terribly because Peterson is completely washed.

Troy McClure

Suter will never be scratched
Mar 12, 2002
South of Heaven
He probably has nothing left, but they needed a body. If the options on the market now aren’t great, might as well grab one who will sell a bunch of jerseys.

Roboturner913

Jul 3, 2012
He's old but he's still tough as scrap iron and can grind out yardage. You could do a lot worse.

JetsWillFly4Ever

PLAY EHLERS 20 MIN A NIGHT
May 21, 2011
Winnipeg MB.
If he could pass block or catch, he might still be an okay player. The thing is, if he's in the game he only serves one purpose, and he's not good enough at it anymore to overcome his lack of versatility.

Blitzkrug

Sep 17, 2013
Winnipeg
The wall squats punishment is actually kinda clever given how ****ing stupid Peterson has proven to be. Benefit of "hurting" the kids but in reality it's actually exercise. Wall squats are brutal too if you're doing them cold. Always had that as a starter exercise/stretch in gym class and i ****ing hated them. Just give me the cardio instead.

But then he just openly admits he hits kids with a belt like it's still the 50's. Once a moron, always one i suppose.

Pestilence

Jan 17, 2016
Köklax, Finland
Ridiculous part about it is that if he did that to his wife or to a random person, he would be on his way to a jail while getting his contract shredded, but instead when it's done to a four year old defenseless child as a "discipline", suddenly it's all good.

Reactions: GB

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad