Redline Report subscribers

Riggins

Jul 12, 2002
Vancouver, BC
I'm thinking about purchasing the draft guide at $40 US but it's a little hefty.

For those of you who have bought it before, would you/are you buying it again? How big is it? What type of content is there?

Dr.Sens(e)

Feb 27, 2002
Ottawa
Visit site
I'm thinking about purchasing the draft guide at $40 US but it's a little hefty.

For those of you who have bought it before, would you/are you buying it again? How big is it? What type of content is there?

Here is a sample from their web site for 2004.
http://www.redlinereport.com/redlinereport_jun2004DG.html

I find it a bit more interesting look at a how an NHL team would rank the draft, in that they have some definite likes and dislikes. But they itemize these in lists of players they acknowledge will get drafter lower or higher than how redline ranks them.

bulat_faikov

Aug 5, 2004
Quebec

It's worth it, anyone could argue there's better guides on the market for the price but I really like the way they think at redline. They usually like offensive players which is a good insight for anyone involved in fantasy pools.

Jared Ramsden

Feb 28, 2002
Calgary
I've got it for the last 3 drafts, and I'm getting it again this year. I like their attention to detail in the prospect bio's. Very descriptive and I like the player comparisons too because it's gives you a better idea of what kind of style and skill set that player actually has.

timlap

Jun 19, 2002
you have to order by phone or fax (atleast thats how its been in past years)

They are decidely behind the times technologically which has prevented me from ever ordering their product.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->