Redden

Whiskeypete

Jul 14, 2010
Chicago
Hockey Buzz Eklund ‏@Eklund
Gotta love the Redden signing on St. Louis. The Blues are making a strong case for tops in the West...in my opinion.

LMAO

deeshamrock

Jul 25, 2011
Philadelphia, PA
Hockey Buzz Eklund ‏@Eklund
Gotta love the Redden signing on St. Louis. The Blues are making a strong case for tops in the West...in my opinion.

LMAO

You want to really LMAO , you ought to read his Western Conf. predictions. And Redden is done, and the only thing that would have made the Blues stronger was to sign a big, strong #1 center. Because that is one thing that they couldn't handle, Richards and Kopi dominated every shift.

Captain Mittens*

Has a Blues poster declared Redden to be a Norris Candidate on the NHL talk board yet?

Monarchist

Dec 27, 2010
Has a Blues poster declared Redden to be a Norris Candidate on the NHL talk board yet?

Well according to them the top Norris candidates are Pietrangelo, Pietrangelo, Pietrangelo, Pietrangelo, and Pietrangelo. Anyone else has to be considered a dark horse.

Whiskeypete

Jul 14, 2010
Chicago
You want to really LMAO , you ought to read his Western Conf. predictions. And Redden is done, and the only thing that would have made the Blues stronger was to sign a big, strong #1 center. Because that is one thing that they couldn't handle, Richards and Kopi dominated every shift.

Trust me i read it. I laughed. I wiped the tears from eyes and had sore abs from laughing.

I expect a LA, StL and Van WCF. It will depend on injuries and overcoming this season more than ever. The two teams that make it this far will have the deepest roster. I expect the blues to be there but i still dont think they have the skill-speed to offset LAs size advantage. Their d corp to me is old school. Big bodies but not that mobile. The Kings ate them alive last year and i expect the same again.

kingsfan

President of the Todd McLellan fan club by default
Mar 18, 2002
Manitoba, Canada
that's right, forgot about that. huge upgrade for DET :D

the Wings are circling the toilet as we speak when it comes to long-term success at this point. their core stars are all 30+, with some but not many prospects. not like the past 10+ years have been.

Holland has done a masterful job, but it looks like they are running short on time. Rafalski's early retirement really threw a monkey wrench in their plans. Stuart's departure to SJ also hurt them. their blue line is hurting

The same was said of them about 10 years ago. Then Datsyuk and Zetterberg came out of nowhere (they weren't expected to be that good back then).

I for one will only count Detroit out when theya re aout. Any team that can phase out all the stars they have phased out the past 10-15 years and not miss a beat is damn impressive and earning full respect.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad