Helene St. James Red Wings will re-call 1-2 Forwards from GR. Who do you think it will be and why?

Forwards

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

datsyukfan

Jul 5, 2007
Maybe give Zadina a taste. Without AA and Vanek we need offensive guys not checkers

ShelbyZ

Apr 8, 2015
Megan? Terry?

You never know...
ken-holland-490x560.jpg

Lazlo Hollyfeld

The jersey ad still sucks
Mar 4, 2004
Likely Ehn. I don't know a lot about the Griffins but knowing Holland I'd say the most defensively responsible young forward after that. Turgeon?

Ghost of Ethan Hunt

The Official Ghost of Space Ghosts Monkey
Jun 23, 2018
Top Secret Moon Base
Even though they need scorers, I think it'll be Ehn & Turgeon(known quantities), who could be part of our future 4th line. Zadina is barely AHL ready in his overall game from what I've read & the little I've seen of him in GR. They want him playing big minutes. Other top GR scorers are needed down there.

In a parallel universe with different outcomes this is the Dan Cleary v3.0 Come Back Tour, whose mantra is "One Last Time" (while Kenny's still around)

Last edited:

Killerjas

Mar 6, 2017
Netherlands
Turgeon & Ehn (maybe Holmstrom)

Zadina is not ready yet, plus he will get destroyed on the 4th line
Puempel is not a NHLer

Oddbob

Jan 21, 2016
It will definitely be Ehn and very likely Turgeon. No way they bring up Zadina yet, as he is struggling with the AHL right now, not a great time to bring him up! The rest of those guys are either woof or too soon.

ricky0034

Jun 8, 2010
I don't really think it'll happen but I actually wouldn't mind giving Puempel a few games here

I don't think he'll ever amount to anything in the NHL but there's no good options here and he had a good year in the AHL last year with a better start than most this year so what the hell why not give him one last crack at it with a new team

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad