Rumor: Red Wings to sign Malte Stromwall

mouser

Business of Hockey
Jul 13, 2006
South Mountain
For the curious: if the Wings are signing Stromwall now then he does have to go through European return waivers.

WingsMJN2965

Oct 13, 2017
For the curious: if the Wings are signing Stromwall now then he does have to go through European return waivers.

Unless European waivers work differently than AHL waivers, it wont matter. Detroit's the low man on the totem pole.

CraigsList

In Conroy We Trust
Apr 22, 2014
USA
Anyone got a good scouting report on this player? Just stat watching, he has decent numbers in SM-liiga and the KHL.

RedMenace

Jul 24, 2006
www.ShattenkirksKrakenshirt.net
Everyone thinks they're being funny...

... you're really not.

No wait, I can do it too:

The Oilers are getting the first pick again!

The Sabres got a top pick again!

The Lightning have a top scorer again!

The Leafs have Tavares, Matthews, Barrie, Andersson, Marner, Johnsson, and Kapanen, so they're bound to win the Cup!

Look, when you've had 25 years in a row. Twenty Five. Consecutive. Years. In the playoffs, talk shit.

Until then, f*** off.

Especially if you're not even that old.

Last edited:

Ctrain2k

Dec 3, 2016
Yup.

FWIW, I doubt the Wings are signing him now. More likely would consider doing so on July 1st or afterward for the 2020-21 season.

I don’t even think they can, KHL and NHL have a transfer agreement so you can’t leave your team to bolt to the other league while under contract unless you have permission.

WingsMJN2965

Oct 13, 2017
Everyone thinks they're being funny...

... you're really not.

No wait, I can do it too:

The Oilers are getting the first pick again!

The Sabres got a top pick again!

The Lightning have a top scorer again!

The Leafs have Tavares, Matthews, Barrie, Andersson, Marner, Johnsson, and Kapanen, so they're bound to win the Cup!

Look, when you've had 25 years in a row. Twenty Five. Consecutive. Years. In the playoffs, talk ****.

Until then, **** off.

Especially if you're not even that old.

Of all the threads you could pick to make this post, you managed to do it in the one that has very little to no bashing at all...

5cotland

NFR
Jan 23, 2015
Scotland
He played 2 games in the ECHL
I meant to write spent some time ECHL didnt mean to write a lot.

He didnt even make Hartford out of camp before the 2017-18 season so was released not long after that.

But like I said, he has had a solid couple of seasons in Europe since then.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad