Red Wings Roster Decisions Imminent

Tatar Shots

Feb 2, 2014
AA will be sent down when everyone is back on the roster. Ouellet and Sproul are not going to be waived to keep AA in the lineup for 8 minutes a game. But Jurco will also have a lengthy recovery stint in the AHL before he rejoins the Wings. Also don't like the suggested lineup decisions. You can't put both Nyquist and Tatar with Zetterberg.

Goalie guy

Jul 8, 2011
Taylor MI
The problem is no one wants our players for anything. Picks or trades, Kenny boy has a bunch of over paid lower end small players and we are stuck with them. may as well face it we are in for a full rebuild no retooling on the fly. we suck and just have over rated over paid players.

Frk It

Mo Seider Less Problems
Jul 27, 2010
Guess we have a different definition of facelift as it pertains to this team.

njx9

Feb 1, 2016
It's interesting/hilarious that, for a guy who's universally panned by Wings fans, who carries a $2.75m hit, and who's no longer a kid, y'all still think Brendan Smith would actually return anything. I don't like to defend Holland for not trading a guy, but I doubt there's a team in the league that wants Brendan Smith for more than free, and even then I doubt more than a team or two would put in a waiver claim.

Zetterberg4Captain

Aug 11, 2009
Detroit
It's interesting/hilarious that, for a guy who's universally panned by Wings fans, who carries a $2.75m hit, and who's no longer a kid, y'all still think Brendan Smith would actually return anything. I don't like to defend Holland for not trading a guy, but I doubt there's a team in the league that wants Brendan Smith for more than free, and even then I doubt more than a team or two would put in a waiver claim.

I cant believe people still defend KHs ability to be an NHL GM when he more than any other GM in the league employs more players who have no value whatsoever to any other club

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad