• RD - Moritz Seider

Votes: 141 98.6%
  • F - Joe Veleno

Votes: 2 1.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

bellringer77

Nov 14, 2017
Moritz! And it's really not even debatable. He might not put up huge points but the guy plays defense looks good playing big minutes. Yzerman making up for passing on Jones lol

avssuc

Hockey is for everyone!
May 1, 2016
Gulf Coast
Svechnikov hasn't been playing too well. He looks uninterested and his game doesn't look very good in the AHL. Slow and unwanting to go to the dirty areas to work for puck.
Ras looks good. Only played 12 games for Griffins this season and is only two games back from a two month hand injury. He's been their #1C and looks to be developing his game well. I think he has more vision and creativity than people give him credit for. Pretty fast for a BIG dude too.
Cholo hasn't impressed in the AHL. There's a few times per game that he lets a puck squeak out of the O zone and still has some glaring defensive deficiencies. If he's not playing with talent he's not driving play or producing too much.
Veleno has been looking a lot better than he did to start the season. Faster and in the right position more often. Other than his positioning tho I haven't seen any big improvements to warrant any excitement.
I don't know squat about McIsaac.
Just my two cents after watching 75% of Griffins games this year on AHLTV

Much appreciated.

Does anyone stream Griffins games? I wish I would've gone with AHLTV over NHLTV.

Henkka

Jan 31, 2004
Tampere, Finland
Of course Seider is #1 but I am curious as why Ras and Z were left off.

Reading what others write usually will help in message boards.

Yeah, I liked to get that under 25 age or something voting last time, but it had some kind rage against in here. So went with some general rule (calder / NHL rookie status).

But how should determine a perfect system?

100 NHL game limit? Ehn (93), Hronek (89) Cholowski(81), Rasmussen (62) would be included.

From Ehn(93) to Bertuzzi(173) is the biggest gap, almost 100 games from current guys.

I once suggested losing waiver status = the limit for "prospect".

avssuc

Hockey is for everyone!
May 1, 2016
Gulf Coast
I stream AHLtv. Only $40 for the single team pass.

Is the stream the same quality as NHL.tv?

Wonder if they will refund my NHL.tv and place the refund in an AHL.tv account if I tell them I'm a Wings fan? There must be something in the terms of service that says it's inhumane to make folks watch this sort of product at the professional level.

Lil Bert

Oct 14, 2018
Is the stream the same quality as NHL.tv?

Wonder if they will refund my NHL.tv and place the refund in an AHL.tv account if I tell them I'm a Wings fan? There must be something in the terms of service that says it's inhumane to make folks watch this sort of product at the professional level.
LOL. The quality varys from rink to rink but Van Andel does a really good job with production. It doesn't have goal or chance markers like NHL.tv

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad