GDT: Red Wings Overseas

J15

Mar 18, 2009
My thinking was, with the amount of prospects playing, and the amount of DRW fans likely watching European games for the first time it would be nice to have a thread dedicated to discussion specifically about the games, similar to a normal GDT.

Mods can feel free to delete if they think would be served better in the regular prospects thread, but IMO this would just flood that thread.

Oddbob

Jan 21, 2016
MacIsaac played one shift in the Finnish league and has a broken hand so back to Detroit he goes.

Are you sure? Broken hand will heal. Why would he come all the way back, when the NHL is at least 2 months from starting up, and the AHL a mystery at this point?

Henkka

Jan 31, 2004
Tampere, Finland
Anton Lundell scored 4 goals in one game. 2 penalty shots (no shootout) + 2 normal goals. Quite rare.

Kotkansalo looking bad at Ässät.

Ezekial

Cheap Pizza, Bad Hockey
Sponsor
Nov 22, 2015
Chicago
Great to see Kivenmaki bouncing back after hitting his head on the ice before play originally stopped.

Oddbob

Jan 21, 2016
What's with these injuries? Zadina broken finger, Larsson broken pinky finger and now McIsaac broken hand.

Oh, you must not have heard, the Wings started a Fight Club for training camp to toughen themselves up, and these are just the minor pitfalls of said competition.

jkutswings

hot piss hockey
Jul 10, 2014
Oh, you must not have heard, the Wings started a Fight Club for training camp to toughen themselves up, and these are just the minor pitfalls of said competition.
Well OF COURSE he hadn't heard - right up until you broke the very first rule of Red Wing Fight Club. :facepalm:

first-rule-of-meme-club-we-dont-talk-about-the-meme-club.jpg

Oddbob

Jan 21, 2016
Well OF COURSE he hadn't heard - right up until you broke the very first rule of Red Wing Fight Club. :facepalm:

first-rule-of-meme-club-we-dont-talk-about-the-meme-club.jpg

Oh, I wasn't sure if I was allowed to talk about it or not, cause I am not in the Club. Thought maybe it was ok, my bad!:(:(:pb:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad