Red Wings Hire Assistant (to the) General Manager

OB5

May 2, 2015
-Detroit-
In a move that will go down in history for all the right reasons, the Detroit Red Wings of the HFNHL have hired the self-proclaimed kid-genius OB5 to be their Assistant General Manager.

“Assistant to the General Manager” said actual General Manager RedWingsLegacy. “Let’s not get carried away here”

When asked to comment, 62 year old OB5 had this to say: “I guess the Wings know a star when they see it...it’s not every day that an opportunity like this presents itself...I mean how cool is this? Assistant General Manager!”

“To the” chimed in his boss from the corner office down the hall.

The new ATTGM can be reached via DM and email/whatsapp on request.

Last edited:

OB5

May 2, 2015
Happy to be here! Don’t necessarily want to post my phone and email on the forums...

MatthewFlames

Jul 21, 2003
'Murica
Happy to be here! Don’t necessarily want to post my phone and email on the forums...

Gotcha. DM me a # if you want to communicate via WhatsApp. And create a separate email for league business - its a requirement for people to do business in the league.

Once you have the email, I will invite you to the Slack app, which is where we run the entry draft!

Reactions: OB5

CopperAndBlueGM

Mar 9, 2017
Welcome aboard. After the NYI GM stepped down I briefly became the defacto oldest guy in the league, glad you're here to remedy that ;)

Reactions: OB5

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->