Post-Game Talk: Red wings @ Cup champs **4pm start

Status
Not open for further replies.

AussieCapsFan

Apr 30, 2017
Gold Coast
I think I've watched some of his material, but it's been a while.
Thanks.

It's not so tight anymore :laugh:

Quality of the Wing's opposition is something he mentions. Yes they've beaten some good teams but mostly they've beaten non playoff / struggling teams.
I would be surprised if Detroit can maintain their winning record over the entire season. I think they're punching above their weight and it's not going to last. Howard's save % is 924. I doubt he can maintain that.

Reactions: VaCaps Fan

maacoshark

Jul 22, 2017
Wow. Is that true? Only 4 and change for Chandler Bing TOI? Is he in doghouse? His speed woulda helped against DET, seems like.
He hasn't played very well this year. I did predict that Stephenson would be the guy that would be affected the most with the departure Trotz.

Bladerunner

Aug 12, 2009
N VA
Quality of the Wing's opposition is something he mentions. Yes they've beaten some good teams but mostly they've beaten non playoff / struggling teams.
I would be surprised if Detroit can maintain their winning record over the entire season. I think they're punching above their weight and it's not going to last. Howard's save % is 924. I doubt he can maintain that.
Agree, as I think most will.
Still impressive given their start and realistic low expectations. The Rags have a similar story line lately.

RandyHolt

Keep truckin'
Nov 3, 2006
I love trying for the ENG aggressively. I assume someone finally did the advanced stats on it and realized all those soft clears to center didn't pay dividends. Living in fear of a dzone faceoff up 2 goals never made sense to me. At least the icing affords a breather, when the failed soft clear to center provides basically none.

troyerlaw

Life is party again
Dec 13, 2010
Los Angeles
5-1-0 after Willys return.
Team is so much better with him back in the line-up. Brings hustle, hitting, strong PK & forecheck, opens up space on the ice for Ovie and 19/92.

Right now, Wilson is basically exactly what team hoped for when they drafted him.

Took a little while to get there, but it’s awesome to see.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->