Pre-Game Talk: Red Wings @ Capitals | 11/18/16 | What should we do with a drunken coach?

Flowah

Nov 30, 2009
Isabelle Khurshudyan ‏@ikhurshudyan 31m31 minutes ago

Trotz has told Kuzy to emulate Datsyuk. Kuzy: "Trying to copy Pavel, you will have same chances like walk from here to China. Without food."
We're seeing just how much Datsyuk did for our possession this season.

Ugh.

Reddwit

Feb 4, 2016
Isabelle Khurshudyan ‏@ikhurshudyan 31m31 minutes ago

Trotz has told Kuzy to emulate Datsyuk. Kuzy: "Trying to copy Pavel, you will have same chances like walk from here to China. Without food."

Lol, the broken English makes it even funnier.

aar000n

Oct 16, 2006
RedWings lines:
Abdelkader-Zetterberg-Nyquist
Larkin-Nielsen-Glendening
Tatar-Sheahan-Mantha
Bertuzzi-Ott-Miller
0 replies 3 retweets 6 likes
Reply Retweet 3
Like 6
More
Ansar Khan ‏@AnsarKhanMLive 1h1 hour ago
Looks like Smith is out on defense:
DeKeyser-Green
Ericsson-Marchenko
Kronwall-Sproul
Smith/Ouellet (extras)

the chain each line with a wortless piece of garbage strategy. Abdelkader-Zetterberg-Nyquist looked good in the past thou. the other 2 lines have huge anchors on them with sheham and glendening. I am looking forward to Holland giving them both huge extensions.

obey86

Jun 9, 2009
the chain each line with a wortless piece of garbage strategy. Abdelkader-Zetterberg-Nyquist looked good in the past thou. the other 2 lines have huge anchors on them with sheham and glendening. I am looking forward to Holland giving them both huge extensions.

Glendening already got like a 6 year extension didn't he?

Pavels Dog

Feb 18, 2013
Sweden
Are you a proponent for Glendening as a top 6 winger?
The concept of a "top 6" barely applies to our team. If a line works, I don't care who is on it. Last game, that line was good and they scored. And it's not like we're moving anyone down to the 3rd or 4th line that is so insanely good and productive that it makes no sense.

Frk It

Mo Seider Less Problems
Jul 27, 2010
The concept of a "top 6" barely applies to our team. If a line works, I don't care who is on it. Last game, that line was good and they scored. And it's not like we're moving anyone down to the 3rd or 4th line that is so insanely good and productive that it makes no sense.

Mularkey. There is a clear distinction in IT among the top 6 and bottom 6 this season.

Prior to the last game Glendening was playing ~12 min a night, with the 4 games before TB seeing: 12:15, 12:01, 11:12, 9:36

Then he played 16:51 against TB. So yes top 6 is a real thing. And if you think Glendening should be on the ice for 16-17 minutes, then that's gonna go really poorly.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad