Red-Line Report Question

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ziggy Stardust

Master Debater
Jul 25, 2002
Parts Unknown
Hey guys, I just had a simple question regarding the Red Line Report's 2004 Draft Guide. Is it worth the $40?
I am curious to pick one up, but is it worth the price for 32 pages? Does it provide information that is already available on the internet? What intrigues me most about it is the in-depth info from scouts and the information for each team in regards to the upcoming draft.
Obviously the coverage provided by the RLR is deeper than any other hockey publication out there, so I just wanted to find out from those who have made a purchase if it was $40 well spent (even though this draft class is considered to be "weak").

Jared Ramsden

Feb 28, 2002
Calgary
This will be my 3rd year of getting a copy of Red Line, and I think it's worth the money. Great in-depth player analysis. I like THN's Preview too, but Red Line provides much more detail I find.

J F M

Jun 22, 2003
Montreal
Visit site
I bought it last year and ordered it this year. It IS pricey but is quite informative and even has a mock draft or two by a couple of their scouts. It's nothing fancy but it's worth the expense if you're looking for a different point of view.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->