Red Dead Redemption 2 - Reder and Deader

Chaels Arms

Formerly Lias Andersson
Aug 26, 2010
New York City
Finally found a panther and was able to get the perfect pelt. There's a video on YouTube showing the exact location to go and it attacked me while I was on my horse within a few seconds of getting to the spot. It's all the way south of Braithwaite Manor along the coast where the path splits for a moment and forms a "D" shape. Just go into the woods and walk out and it should come after you.

Reactions: Rodgerwilco

Rodgerwilco

Entertainment boards w/ some Hockey mixed in.
Feb 6, 2014
You guys weren’t kidding. End of chapter 3 is great.
Agreed. awesome way to end the Chapter. All of chapter 3 was pretty sweet, IMO. Definitely didn't go down the way I thought it would, which is awesome because I hate being able to predict what's going to happen.

Dude, I agree about the killing in Rhodes, as much as I was annoyed by the character who got killed, I audibly shouted "Noooooo!!!"
Rockstar has done a pretty amazing job of creating emotional connections between the player and the Gang. It's pretty awesome.

Charles is the best character in this game outside of Arthur/John

Change my mind

I literally yelled “holy ****” when that cutscene happened

Such a shame
I dunno, man. Charles is cool, but I like Sadie a lot. That chick is WILD! I love her character development.

Oscar Lindberg

Dec 14, 2015
CA
Am I the only one who named their horse Roach?
I bought the black Arabian horse and named him Shadowmere

No Roach though

I dunno, man. Charles is cool, but I like Sadie a lot. That chick is WILD! I love her character development.

Sadie is great but Charles is ride or die. He was loyal to Arthur till the end, went out of his way to bury him, stayed with John and helped him, and was ready to rock when it was time to deal with Micah. Guess the same could be said with Sadie but I love me some Charles

Reactions: Chippah

Big McLargehuge

Fragile Traveler
May 9, 2002
S. Pasadena, CA
My inchworm's pace with open world games is killing me with spoilers :laugh:

Thankfully you guys have been very good about them in here, but the internet is the internet.

I really gotta start moving the story forward. I've been stuck around Saint Denis for the past few days and I'm starting to hate that place (read: getting around that place).

Rodgerwilco

Entertainment boards w/ some Hockey mixed in.
Feb 6, 2014

Thankfully you guys have been very good about them in here, but the internet is the internet.

I really gotta start moving the story forward. I've been stuck around Saint Denis for the past few days and I'm starting to hate that place (read: getting around that place).
Yeah, I think I might just bang out the rest of the story missions before something big gets spoiled for me, lol.

PeterSidorkiewicz

HFWF Tourney Undisputed Champion
Apr 30, 2004
Lansing, MI
Dang yeah I am going slow too I guess, Ive done like 3 missions in chapter 3 so far, my next mission is gonna be a Lenny one in that chapter.

Do Make Say Think

& Yet & Yet
Jun 26, 2007

Honestly there is one plot point that I didn't see coming, the rest was all fairly predictable. It's all about the characters.

Bocephus86

Mar 2, 2011
Boston
@Chippah : I named one of my horses Roach. My main one is Glue though; bought her early in Chapter 2 when the main story brings you to the stable (the middle tier horse; best I could afford at the time) and she hasn't been beat yet.

For anyone: When you collect perfect pelts for crafting stuff at camp, do you have to have all of the pelts on you at the same time or can you donate them over a series of visits then, once you've donated enough, the camp guy can craft the upgrade for you?

I tend to still die every so often, can't tell you how many pelts I've lost because I keep carrying them around with me until I complete a crafting set...

Reactions: Chippah

Big McLargehuge

Fragile Traveler
May 9, 2002
S. Pasadena, CA
@Chippah : I named one of my horses Roach. My main one is Glue though; bought her early in Chapter 2 when the main story brings you to the stable (the middle tier horse; best I could afford at the time) and she hasn't been beat yet.

For anyone: When you collect perfect pelts for crafting stuff at camp, do you have to have all of the pelts on you at the same time or can you donate them over a series of visits then, once you've donated enough, the camp guy can craft the upgrade for you?

I tend to still die every so often, can't tell you how many pelts I've lost because I keep carrying them around with me until I complete a crafting set...

Donate perfect pelts to Pearson as soon as you can, he'll hold onto them for crafting. This is one of those things that the game is frustratingly vague about, it caused me a good amount of grief early on.

Reactions: Bocephus86

Bocephus86

Mar 2, 2011
Boston
Donate perfect pelts to Pearson as soon as you can, he'll hold onto them for crafting. This is one of those things that the game is frustratingly vague about, it caused me a good amount of grief early on.
All those dead animals whose pelts I've lost so far died in vain, but you've saved countless others.

Thank you.

Reactions: Do Make Say Think

tacogeoff

Jul 18, 2011
Killarney, MB
They really need to patch the wanted system
There is no point of wearing a mask or bandanna as the law figures out who you are somehow...

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad