Red Card?

Fooladelfia

Nov 11, 2007
That's the card that referee took out show it to a player when they want to eject a players from the game for an infraction...in a sport call socker here ...(the only place in the world where they call it "soccer" by the way) Real name: football, futbol. It's very little sport in this world :confused: ......Or you can call it the World sport if you want.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=by-w08xAivc

Lord Stanley

Revoluccion Leader
Feb 24, 2003
In your head
revoluccionsoup.sauna.ca
Oh well in that case if Dion was playing soccer there, He would have been called the greatest to ever play the game. The initial hit by Ruutu would have cause world wide outrage, similar to the head butt by Zidane. Isn't diving what that sport is all about? I'm not denying that soccer players are great athletes, but I consider bowling on the same level as soccer as far as sports go. To me they are both just games much like monopoly or poker.

Fooladelfia

Nov 11, 2007
Oh well in that case if Dion was playing soccer there, He would have been called the greatest to ever play the game. The initial hit by Ruutu would have cause world wide outrage, similar to the head butt by Zidane. Isn't diving what that sport is all about? I'm not denying that soccer players are great athletes, but I consider bowling on the same level as soccer as far as sports go. To me they are both just games much like monopoly or poker.

Still the world sport or show or game..call it the way you want... Hard to be an athlete and artist in the same time...that's what they are :sarcasm:and that`s why they pay some players 36M$/year to be artist ,athlete and have nice theeth. If you can do 1 hour and a half of stop and go..you can be called an athlete :nod: I think that Dion has a high salary cause he`s a good artis only..:D

Last edited:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad