WJC: Red and White scrimmage on TV?

nitz

Jul 27, 2009
I'd love to see this! Can anyone help us out?

It's just a scrimmage, but still...

Garyboy

Oct 31, 2010
Toronto
Any of you know if you can buy tickets to these? I'm about a half hour away from the Mastercard Center, and would love to take these in. I think you need a scouting or press credential to get in, but not totally sure.

Thanks.

Nascarfan12

Oct 16, 2008
near Toronto
I was at Mastercard today and talked to the guy from the NHL and he said its by invitation only as there's not enough seats for everyone who would want to go. It's like a Leafs practice as you have to sit outside, or stand, and watch thru the glass the practices.

Ward Cornell

Dec 22, 2007
Any of you know if you can buy tickets to these? I'm about a half hour away from the Mastercard Center, and would love to take these in. I think you need a scouting or press credential to get in, but not totally sure.

Thanks.

There was a draw on the HC website for a whopping 30 tickets!!:cry::cry:

mickelson82

Nov 20, 2010
I was there for the game tonight, had to watch through the glass from the lobby area though. Still good to see.

Canadian

Mar 1, 2002
Markham, Ontario
I was there for the game tonight, had to watch through the glass from the lobby area though.

Did all of the fans who won a pass for two tickets to watch the Intrasquad Game watch through the glass in the lobby area? Or did the folks who arrived earlier get better viewing areas to watch the game? I'm curious since I won a pass to watch tomorrow's Intrasquad Game.

By any chance did you take any pictures? I'm curious to see what kind of view you had.

Last edited:

mickelson82

Nov 20, 2010
Did all of the fans who won a pass for two tickets to watch the Intrasquad Game watch through the glass in the lobby area? Or did the folks who arrived earlier get better viewing areas to watch the game? I'm curious since I won a pass to watch tomorrow's Intrasquad Game.

By any chance did you take any pictures? I'm curious to see what kind of view you had.

The people that won the tickets got to go inside the arena to watch from the very limited seating area. Out in the lobby area was mostly parents and kids that were finishing their games or practices.

There are 2 windows you can watch from, you get a full length view of the ice, but the far end is tough to see. You are watching from directly behind the net.

I will take pictures at tomorrow nights game. Never thought of it for the first game.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad