Recognition

AvsFan29

Mar 15, 2018
With the Avs decent start to the year, we're starting to make some noise and get some looks around the league. I've heard a lot about the Avs "future" and our propect pool. It's great to see all the extra coverage, but I think the secret is out.

TruePowerSlave

Jun 27, 2015
Love it. People are starting to realize the Avs talent and potential. If there was no talk it would mean that the Avs would be kinda average. Good teams get attention.

AvsFan29

Mar 15, 2018
No. Keep us under the radar please.
I think it's a bit premature anyways. If we lost last night, we would have 2 points to show for the last 4 games (2 OTL) and half the people on this board would be re-writing our line up and strategies lol it is nice to see analysts recognize that we have a bright future.

Piestany88

Sep 29, 2017
Kevin Weeks seems to really like us , he gave the Avs lots of props lat year too . Maybe we can fire Billington and hire Weeks in that role :laugh:

Reactions: 5280

Balthazar

I haven't talked to the trainers yet
Sponsor
Apr 25, 2006
"The coaching is excellent"

Even though he was in the Jack Adams race last year, Bednar getting recognition is rare. He deserves it.

Reactions: Pokecheque

Pokecheque

I’ve been told it’s spelled “Pokecheck”
Sponsor
Aug 5, 2003
The Flatlands
www.armoredheadspace.com
Kouleas and Barnaby are gonna do a segment on Mikko and the Avs top line on the Power Play. I'm listening to it on delay so they've probably already talked about them but it's kind of exciting that it's not just MacKinnon who's turning some heads.

agentblack

Apr 11, 2011
New York City
I’d like for us to just go about our business and have the league just talk about the Toronto Matthews Leafs but we’re gonna add 3 or 4 really talented players in the next couple of years to the team we have now, if things go our way we’re gonna get noticed

Foppberg

Nov 20, 2016
Summerside, PEI
I’d like for us to just go about our business and have the league just talk about the Toronto Matthews Leafs but we’re gonna add 3 or 4 really talented players in the next couple of years to the team we have now, if things go our way we’re gonna get noticed

Sakic needs to step up his Lacroix mystery veil game.

Reactions: agentblack

blundluntman

Jul 30, 2016
All fine with me. Rather the team get used to the attention and pressure now than later. All part of the learning process for us.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad