Recent players that you often forget were with the habs

Analyzer*

Johan Witehall.

I remember in NHL 2000 I believe it was he was on the Rangers, but man did he have speed in that game.

thom

Mar 6, 2012
Dont Know if its been wriiten but Habs Draft pick Tim Bozon has been traded to Kootneey Ice.Iv seen bozon dozens of times play and hes skilled and talented but needs to show more grit and improve his work ethic game in and game out

Team_Spirit

95% Elliotte
Jul 3, 2002
Alexandre Picard.

42 games wow i cant remember him LOL..kinda weird i remember all the other guys named.

Alexandre+Picard+Minnesota+Wild+v+Montreal+EiX4c-wxmFZl.jpg

nilan30

Jan 14, 2004
How in God's name is Shayne Corson mentioned in this thread? A couple of time's no less.

Agnostic

11 Stanley Cups
Jun 24, 2007
Blair Betts

Technically never with the Habs he didn't pass his physical.

Anyone remember Ed Ronan, one of the most invisible hockey players of all time? Played parts of 4 seasons with the Habs.

Ed Ronan has a Stanley Cup ring and his name comes to mind whenever I read someone here make the argument someone's better than someone else because they have a Cup to their credit.

Ed Ronan has a Cup. Let that sink in.

Steve Shutt

Don't Poke the Bear
May 31, 2007
Tomas Kaberle
Andre Benoit
Mathieu Darche
Chris Campoli
Petteri Nokelainen
Frederic St. Denis
Jaroslav Spacek
Blake Geoffrion
Benoit Pouliot
Brendon Nash
Mathieu Carle
Curtis Sanford

Luigi Habs

Captain Saku
Jul 30, 2005
Montreal
Technically never with the Habs he didn't pass his physical.

Anyone remember Ed Ronan, one of the most invisible hockey players of all time? Played parts of 4 seasons with the Habs.

Ed Ronan has a Stanley Cup ring and his name comes to mind whenever I read someone here make the argument someone's better than someone else because they have a Cup to their credit.

Ed Ronan has a Cup. Let that sink in.

Ed Ronan scored in the 1st game of the stanley cup finals in 93 lol.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad