Recent Ex-Leafs Around the League.

qqaz

Think Happy Thoughts
Oct 25, 2018
A congratulations to Mr Bozak and Mr McElhinney

I know there's no room for him on the roster or under the cap, but I do miss Bozak a bit. Guy loved being a Leaf, and he played way over his head with Kessel for years. I'm so happy for him right now, and he's been a real factor for STL.

The Beyonder

Jan 16, 2007
Bozak, pretty much life long leaf has not only won his first ever playoff series but his 2nd as well. Let that sink. 15 freaking years since we enjoyed a 2nd round playoff series. People have mature from boys to men in that span. Sometimes i wonder why a cheer for this pathetic franchise. Who knew all leafs rejects had to do to have success was get the f*** out of this franchise.

Metroid

Слава Україні!!
Sep 6, 2006
Hellmouth
Bozak, pretty much life long leaf has not only won his first ever playoff series but his 2nd as well. Let that sink. 15 freaking years since we enjoyed a 2nd round playoff series. People have mature from boys to men in that span. Sometimes i wonder why a cheer for this pathetic franchise. Who knew all leafs rejects had to do to have success was get the **** out of this franchise.
:laugh:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->