Recalled/Assigned: recalled: Mike Blunden to Tampa

Lord Stan 2020

Elite fan
Jun 29, 2013
New Port Richey Fl
www.facebook.com
Erik Erlendsson ‏@erlendssonTBO 1h1 hour ago
So Mike Blunden's absence from Syracuse lineup tonight is explained, he's been recalled by #TBLightning
I believe everybody practiced today

EE also said paquette is day to day didnt practice today

also have friend who said we pulled up angelidis today but not confirmed yet

TheDaysOf 04

[ 2 6 ] [ 4 ]
Jun 23, 2007
NJ
Erik Erlendsson ‏@erlendssonTBO 1h1 hour ago
So Mike Blunden's absence from Syracuse lineup tonight is explained, he's been recalled by #TBLightning
I believe everybody practiced today

EE also said paquette is day to day didnt practice today

also have friend who said we pulled up angelidis today but not confirmed yet

Angelidis is out with a lower body injury from Friday's game vs the Sound Tigers, so it's just Blunden.

Lord Stan 2020

Elite fan
Jun 29, 2013
New Port Richey Fl
www.facebook.com
Angelidis is out with a lower body injury from Friday's game vs the Sound Tigers, so it's just Blunden.

ya thank you saw it on one of my friends sites who posts lightning news but couldnt find on boltsprospects or lightning home page or syracuse releases or none of our media so couldnt confirm or not confirm

so thank you:)

been looking now for a couple hours lol

guess all d is healthy at least now?

hard to keep up with all of this lol

think we are still only using injured call ups so far right? so we still have four?

got to give one to drouin and let him fix the power play lol :help:

TheDaysOf 04

[ 2 6 ] [ 4 ]
Jun 23, 2007
NJ
http://www.tampabay.com/blogs/lightning/brenden-morrow-retires-left-impact-on-lightning/2269806
Mike Blunden has gotten a chance to play the past two games, and likely again tonight, bringing some needed size and grit. Blunden isn't on an emergency recall, a regular one. "He's having a positive impact on our team, and I think if you look at some of the things we've needed is a little bit more size up front, a little grit, especially when you have some of these injuriers go down," Cooper said. "We've kind of wanted to bulk up a little up front. And when Blunden has been in there the past he's given us that extra little burst in hte offensive zone, and the way he's competed, taking bodies, just kind of generally been a pain in the (butt). When you can have a few of those guys mixed into your lineup, especially our team, it's kind of a fit. So for right now he's been a good fit for us."

DFC

Sep 26, 2013
NB
When Mike Blunden doesn't look slow, the TB Lightning are probably playing poorly.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad