Proposal: Rebuild with Mtl under pressure

Baksfamous112

Jul 21, 2016
I don't watch your guys enough to comment. But those players are significant contributors to a team that's doing just as well as yours (-coaching change) - that they wouldn't be able to help your team in any way, not a take I'd make.

We’re sitting out guys like Lehkonen, Byron and Perry every other game because we have too much depth.

Wonder if they’d want Strome for picks

Unless we ship Danault somewhere, I doubt that would be an option

Jamie Winston

Jul 13, 2019
We’re sitting out guys like Lehkonen, Byron and Perry every other game because we have too much depth.

Unless we ship Danault somewhere, I doubt that would be an option
Chicago currently has a lot of vet players making impacts. The thing is tho those players have more value to Chicago than they would to any other team... players like Janmark, sodarberg, carpenter. But honestly I’ve been waiting for the hawks to fall off but they keep winning... at this point it doesn’t make sense to sell when we are 5 points ahead of the team we are hypothetically selling to while in a harder division. If I’m the hawks I would just ship out Strome and keep the team as it is and see what they can do. Getting Dach back eventually will be a big plus.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad