Confirmed with Link: Reaves traded to NYR for 2022 3rd

Pia8988

May 26, 2014
Knew this was inevitable. Getting nothing would have been good. Getting a 3rd is great.

CupInSIX

My cap runneth over
Jul 1, 2012
Alphaville
I wouldn't be surprised to see Carrier gone as well. He could get another 3rd with teams this desperate for toughness.

Brazen331

Jul 18, 2018
First Fluery now Reaves? Arn’t these the 2 most popular players for casual VGK fans? Twitter must be undergoing a meltdown right now.

Brazen331

Jul 18, 2018
I wouldn't be surprised to see Carrier gone as well. He could get another 3rd with teams this desperate for toughness.

Maybe Turk can talk Drury into coughing up a 4th for Carrier? They have to protect themselves against Tom Wilson after all.

CupInSIX

My cap runneth over
Jul 1, 2012
Alphaville
Maybe Turk can talk Drury into coughing up a 4th for Carrier? They have to protect themselves against Tom Wilson after all.

He could easily get a 3rd plus a prospect this offseason with the way these GMs are going nuts for heavy forwards. I think Carrier goes, then if everyone is healthy at the end of training camp, Hague is traded for a pick and a prospect. IMO they'll go with 6 D at home on opening night then call up a Dman from Henderson the next day, then send him back every other day to save cap. Miromanov is probably that guy.

In the mix of all the 1Cs they're dreaming about (Mika, Couturier, Eichel) you just know they're going back and forth on whether to trade for Kuznetsov. Aside from the risk, the cap couldn't work could it? Washington would love Hague as part of a package. You have to think Kuzy has been offered to Vegas.

Last edited:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->