Post-Game Talk: Rearrange the Rangers 11/20/19 @ 8 PM EST

Status
Not open for further replies.

AtNightWeFly

You better run.
Jun 1, 2014
Upstate NY
No, most Ranger fans think the team isn't very good, but they do think its loaded with potential high end talent. Kaako, Chytil, Fox, DeAngelo to name a few.

FWIW, the Caps are the best team in the east. They lost a game that they had plenty of chances to win. No big deal. They are going to be just fine.

I was kidding. I know they know they suck. :D
However, I honestly thought they would be a lot better after getting Breadman, Trouba and Kaakko this summer. Plus there's Henrik of course. I thought they may even challenge for the Metro.

trick9

Jun 2, 2013
Absolutely no problem with Lemieux throwing punches before Wilson was square to him.

Wilson did it to Okeksiak last year and beat him so badly JR traded him away out of embarrassment.

I don’t really agree to it being the same. Oleksiak wasn't square but he drew the first punch. You can't really complain after that.

The S5

Jul 27, 2017
I was kidding. I know they know they suck. :D
However, I honestly thought they would be a lot better after getting Breadman, Trouba and Kaakko this summer. Plus there's Henrik of course. I thought they may even challenge for the Metro.

They aren't great but you can see the potential. I really think the team will grow once we get past the Hank era. At this point, he is just an average goalie making too much money. The team can take on a new identity once he is gone. Should be just around the time the Caps start sucking.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad