'Really disgusting': Jets fan says he was punched, robbed of his jersey in Montreal

Redux91

I do Three bullets.
Sep 5, 2006
Kirkland, Montreal
'Really disgusting': Jets fan says he was punched, robbed of his jersey in Montreal

This has no place in sports, please remember it's still a game and no one should be hurt over it.

Tell that to Mark f***ing Scheiffele for christ sakes lmao, jesus
Tell him to play hockey next time instead of trying to murder someone because they're mad they're losing a SPORTS game.

Its one of the 3 biggest city's in Canada and big city's have crime, it happens, its the real world, not every place is a one-horse meek town like WPG

Keep your guard up in cities ALL over north america

peate

Smiley
Sponsor
Feb 16, 2007
The Island
Bummer but, he wasn't thinking that wearing the jersey that far from the Bell Centre and in that area at that time, might be risky?

MTL-rules

Nov 17, 2006
Tell that to Mark f***ing Scheiffele for christ sakes lmao, jesus
Tell him to play hockey next time instead of trying to murder someone because they're mad they're losing a SPORTS game.

Its one of the 3 biggest city's in Canada and big city's have crime, it happens, its the real world, not every place is a one-horse meek town like WPG

Keep your guard up in cities ALL over north america
What guard ? He tried to avoided them, difficult to do better.

They are a bunch of low-life, that's it, it's not the victim fault, never is.

Baruch

I like DD (Cups)
Apr 26, 2014
Montréal
His quote:
“I think it's really disgusting ... Now that we’re finally getting the privilege to open up and finally attend hockey games and that’s the way Montreal Canadiens fans act against visiting teams fans, that’s disgusting.”

I dislike his generalization of the fandom on 7 (most probably highly inebriated) idiots...

Hoping they'll find the ppl responsible and take appropriate action to punish and deter from occuring again.

GoodKiwi

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 23, 2006
It shouldn't have happened, and it wouldn't have if the guy used a little common sense. Don't go wandering around unsafe areas alone late at night wearing a rival jersey.
He lives in Montreal. How do you know he wasn't walking home?

Reactions: Stubu and dralaf

dinodebino

Sep 27, 2017
Uncalled for. Those lowlives need some ass whoopin. Poor guy.

Also, he did generalize, and shouldn't have, because that's the quote I've seen being picked up by the media in the ROC.

I had a bus full of clients at the Gaaaden a while back and some of them were litteraly PISSED on in the stands. So yeah, cromagnons everywhere.

Oh! And Ste-Catherine and St-Hubert at night was already seedy way back when we rioted in 1986. Today, it's 10 times worst.

Reactions: Rapala

Habs

We should have drafted Michkov
Feb 28, 2002
Reactions: Frankenheimer

Conflicted Habs fan

"Beauty will save the world" - Dostoyevsky
Sponsor
Nov 23, 2011
Montreal
Really bad to hear this attack. kids are emboldened to do anything nowadays.
I worn both Jets and Habs jersey myself to the bell center over the years and didn't experience anything negative at all. Perhaps this whole covid lockdown are forcing people into a tribal mode of group think.
Hope the the police find these jerks

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->