'Really disgusting': Jets fan says he was punched, robbed of his jersey in Montreal

Confused Turnip

Nov 29, 2019
Recognized the guy from the broom video immediately. All of that seemed very pleasant, really troubling to hear this went down. Considering how stupid the motivation was I hope these guys get caught and choke on the book when it's thrown at them.

Reactions: BLNY

WarriorofTime

Jul 3, 2010
That's horrible. Sports fandom brings out the worst in people. Whoever did that should be in jail...

A Loyal Dog

I love SlafCaulZuki (pronounced Slafkovsky). Woof!
Oct 20, 2016
Looks like if the Habs win the cup we have a good old fashioned riot coming up, when was the last one of those
At this point, win or lose, a riot will happen.

I feel really bad for him. I wish those motherf***ers are found and sent to prison. And I hope the Habs organization can right this wrong and orchestrate something for him to either meet the Jets or get jerseys etc from his favourite team.

Bouboumaster

Jul 4, 2014
Those who did this deserves jail time ASAP.
I find this disgusting that fans of the Habs woud do something like this, especially since we're more of a "Let's wreck shit up" kind of people.

Hope the kid's alright and it would be nice if the Habs org do something about it

CanadienShark

Dec 18, 2012
Yikes that's absolutely awful. I feel sorry for the poor guy. That shouldn't happen anywhere or anytime. No excuses. Those people that committed the assault are despicable human beings.

Reactions: Confused Turnip

Rafafouille

May 12, 2015
QC
Watch the videos, especially the ones with the more violent acts and count the Habs fans.

There's a problem in Montreal with "professional" rioters. People that join every major event preferably at night with the only goal in mind to loot or to commit violence. Similar to Vancouver 2011. It's not a hockey thing, it's criminal thugs using a large event to be able to stir shit and evade the police by the power of the crowd.

Fig

Absolute Horse Shirt
Dec 15, 2014
It bugs me something fierce that he says he would have rather it have been a regular robbery where they take the jersey, wallet and phone than being targeted for the team he cheers for so that they could destroy his jersey.

CanadienShark

Dec 18, 2012
It bugs me something fierce that he says he would have rather it have been a regular robbery where they take the jersey, wallet and phone than being targeted for the team he cheers for so that they could destroy his jersey.
Yeah, that part was bizarre. It's not some sort of hate crime.

*I'm now waiting for some smartass comment about it being a hate crime in that it's a crime and those involved hate the other team.*

Reactions: Oryxo

DEANYOUNGBLOOD17

May 10, 2011
To quote Edmondsons stupid low brow statement after the Schiefele hit.

" IF *********** DOESN'T handle this right we are going to make the culprit's life extremely difficult"

(Sarcasm) showing low class Edmondson character

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad