Really Bad Trades Other Teams Propose Involving The Wild II

• Thread starter Billy Mays Here*
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

Billy Mays Here*

Don't think we ever made a second thread for this after we closed the first one back on page 6 after it reached its limit but if we did just stick this in there I guess.

Lots of Wild proposals lately and a few of the latest ones have been plain awful, the most recent one being Spezza for Granlund, Brodin and Larsson.

Edit: Fixed the title to match the first thread.

----------

Mod Warning: DO NOT use this thread as a launching point to flame, troll, or attack the posters in the Trade Rumors section.

Last edited by a moderator:

Fel 96

JFC
Mar 19, 2010
Little Canada
www.youtube.com
Lots of Wild proposals lately and a few of the latest ones have been plain awful, the most recent one being Spezza for Granlund, Brodin and Larsson.
xqefEH.jpg

Puhis

Nah.
Jul 4, 2011
Jaervenpaeae
There's a certain Wild/Ranger fan who's especially notorious for this. Won't name him, but everyone probably knows who I'm talking about.

To quote Fort Minor: "You won't believe the kind of **** that comes out of this kid's throat".

Jarick

Doing Nothing
After some discussion, we're going to keep this thread around, just because the Trade Rumors proposals are HILARIOUS.

But please see the warning in the first post. The last thread was shut down by the higher ups because a couple people were attacking the posters who started the trade proposals.

We're (mostly) responsible adults here, right?

geowild

Mostly Harmless
Jun 22, 2012
Western 'burbs

It's hard to imagine the trade that anyone would actually offer us that would pry Granlund or Brodin (let alone both!) from Chuck Fletcher's grasp right now. Young, relatively cheap, talent is always at a premium. Maybe Brodin even more than Granlund, given he's less risky than Dumba to have a long NHL career as a top 4 guy (and maybe even a decade-long #2 guy). . .let alone trading him for another forward when we're still so thin at D (and would be even if Brodin was healthy right now).

Larsson or Zucker or Coyle. . . one of those guys might be had for the right deal, but we're pretty sure it won't be Fletcher bringing their names up first in trade discussions.

nickschultzfan

Jan 7, 2009
Wild fans deserve every bad trade proposal for going to the free agency thread and requesting blueliners that other teams want to unload.

Nobody is going to go "Hey, I have a great Dman on my team, but since you are in need, I'll trade him to you for something affordable!"

WildisLaw

The curse is real
Jan 19, 2010
Cali
Ya I was going to say wasn't the last thread shutdown on account of some squirrels chewing threw the wires? I mean for some trolling bs policy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->