Reality competition shows

spintheblackcircle

incoming!!!
Mar 1, 2002
Peacock has a trio of shows called The Traitors. One US, one UK and one Australia. All three already have a 2nd season in the works.

It's basically Survivor in a castle so everyone has a nice bed. But, along with voting someone out, the traitors kill someone every episode, so 2 people go every week.

I've seen the US one, and it was really good. Half the cast are reality-type celebrities and half are not.

The Australia version has no celebrities at all, and so far I prefer this season.

Going to start the UK version after the Australia. No celebs here either.

On Netflix, this shit is CRAZY.

spintheblackcircle

incoming!!!
Mar 1, 2002
The UK Traitors has such a dramatic cast, it's been very entertaining, but there has been a twist that I don't think I like.

Outlast has been amazing as well

spintheblackcircle

incoming!!!
Mar 1, 2002
Season 2 of The Traitors Australia was amazing, best heel I've seen in a long time

The US version is all former US reality stars

the-traitors-season-2-rumored-cast-premiere-date-5163956

According to Gamervev, Janelle Pierzina and Dan Gheesling from Big Brother, Johnny Bananas and CT Tamburello from The Challenge, Trishelle Cannatella and Beth Stolarczyk from The Real World, Lindsay Hubbard from Summer House, Mercedes Javid from Shahs of Sunset, Tamra Judge from The Real Housewives of Orange County, Larsa Pippen from The Real Housewives of Miami, and Rob Mariano, Parvati Shallow, and Sandra Diaz Twine from Survivor are all allegedly on the cast. Larsa seemingly confirmed she’s doing the show by posting pictures from Scotland on Sept. 20.

The Instagram account BravoAndCocktails released the names of more alleged The Traitors season 2 cast members. They include Scheana Shay from Vanderpump Rules, Dr. Heavenly from Married to Medicine, Bergie Bergersen from Love Island, and Jack Stirrup from Below Deck.

Rodgerwilco

Entertainment boards w/ some Hockey mixed in.
Feb 6, 2014
Season 2 of The Traitors Australia was amazing, best heel I've seen in a long time

The US version is all former US reality stars

the-traitors-season-2-rumored-cast-premiere-date-5163956

According to Gamervev, Janelle Pierzina and Dan Gheesling from Big Brother, Johnny Bananas and CT Tamburello from The Challenge, Trishelle Cannatella and Beth Stolarczyk from The Real World, Lindsay Hubbard from Summer House, Mercedes Javid from Shahs of Sunset, Tamra Judge from The Real Housewives of Orange County, Larsa Pippen from The Real Housewives of Miami, and Rob Mariano, Parvati Shallow, and Sandra Diaz Twine from Survivor are all allegedly on the cast. Larsa seemingly confirmed she’s doing the show by posting pictures from Scotland on Sept. 20.

The Instagram account BravoAndCocktails released the names of more alleged The Traitors season 2 cast members. They include Scheana Shay from Vanderpump Rules, Dr. Heavenly from Married to Medicine, Bergie Bergersen from Love Island, and Jack Stirrup from Below Deck.
Absolutely hyped for this one. I've never watched this show, but that cast has me sold. I've watched a lot of Big Brother and I've been a Survivor superfan for a few years now, so I am hyped.

Janelle, Dan, Boston Rob, Parvati, and Sandra should make for some great television. All really successful in their respective games. Granted, I don't know how Traitors actually works, I imagine that they should be able to work some of these other folks pretty well.

spintheblackcircle

incoming!!!
Mar 1, 2002
in the US version last year the reality players did very well, but in Australia it has made no difference whatsoever

if you’re into the reality players, then you would probably like the US version the most last year but I thought season one of Australia was amazing.

Peasy

May 25, 2012
Star Shoppin
Absolutely hyped for this one. I've never watched this show, but that cast has me sold. I've watched a lot of Big Brother and I've been a Survivor superfan for a few years now, so I am hyped.

Janelle, Dan, Boston Rob, Parvati, and Sandra should make for some great television. All really successful in their respective games. Granted, I don't know how Traitors actually works, I imagine that they should be able to work some of these other folks pretty well.
Rob unfortunately isn't on. Traitors is basically Mafia if youve ever heard of that game.

I've watched Survivor and BB since the start (gave up on bb like 5 years ago), and have been watching The Challenge since my high school days (They got arguably the top 2 people from this franchise for this season, could have probably gotten the top 3 but Wes is about to welcome his first child).

Really fun feeling seeing all my various worlds colliding together.

You should watch at least the first season of the US traitors, its good.

I tried to get into the other versions but it never really stuck for me. I much prefer rooting for/against people I've been watching on TV for a long time.

Rodgerwilco

Entertainment boards w/ some Hockey mixed in.
Feb 6, 2014
Rob unfortunately isn't on. Traitors is basically Mafia if youve ever heard of that game.

I've watched Survivor and BB since the start (gave up on bb like 5 years ago), and have been watching The Challenge since my high school days (They got arguably the top 2 people from this franchise for this season, could have probably gotten the top 3 but Wes is about to welcome his first child).

Really fun feeling seeing all my various worlds colliding together.

You should watch at least the first season of the US traitors, its good.

I tried to get into the other versions but it never really stuck for me. I much prefer rooting for/against people I've been watching on TV for a long time.
Ahh damn! Just finished Heroes vs. Villains and was looking forward to seeing more Boston Rob.

My wife and I have Traitors on our list, but we've been grinding out so much Survivor it's hard to fit much more TV in. We started Survivor: South Pacific last night.

I also gave up on modern BB, but I have watched a few older seasons over the past year.

spintheblackcircle

incoming!!!
Mar 1, 2002
They are filming a Canadian version, they will have some reality stars on it as well

Erika Casupanan: Survivor US
Kevin Martin: Big Brother Canada
Miss Fiercalicious: Canada's Drag Race
Kuzie Mujakachi: Big Brother Canada
Mickey Henry: The Amazing Race Canada
Mai Nguyen: MasterChef Canada
Dom Isleasi: Game of Homes
Leroy Fontaine: The Brigade
Gurleen Maan: Farming For Love

spintheblackcircle

incoming!!!
Mar 1, 2002

I really liked this one, a show all about your smarts.

A dozen well-known Korean actors/YouTubers/etc compete in brain games to win gold pieces. Players who lose all their pieces are eliminated, until there’s one winner left standing.

The show replicates the best parts of Survivor: excellent casting, social strategizing, and competitive challenges. But The Devil’s Plan also refreshes the genre with its emphasis on cooperation. Every single Devil’s Plan match requires players to cooperate with each other in some way. Alliances are constantly formed and broken both in the shared living space and also during the course of puzzle-based matches. It’s so tense that people cry over math calculations or board game moves, fretting over being targeted or betraying others. It makes for extremely entertaining television.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad