Real-Life Fantasy Draft Game (Game cancelled due to lack of interest)

GFS

Apr 12, 2010
iFkSX.jpg

[fieldset=Guidelines]- The league will consist of 30 NHL teams

- Each team drafts 12 forwards, 6 defencemen, and 2 goalies. I want to make the draft with this many players, so we can get a full roster and even implement line combos.

- The draft will be in the snake format

- Draft order will be determined using a number generator

- Each team has 48 hours (time limit can be changed if members find it is too long) to make their pick. This will be from the time of the last draft pick. If they do not pick their player in that time, the next available player with the highest point total from the 2011-12 season will be selected unless they provided a list of players. Since I won't be on HF Boards 24/7, I will only help them make this pick when I get a chance to. In the meantime, we can skip their pick and the next GM can pick.

- If a GM quits, I will auto-draft for them using the above criteria or we can skip his pick until another member wants to take over the team.

- To speed up the draft process, members can PM the next GM after they make their pick.

- Please sign up in this thread with the team you want. Drafting will commence once all 30 teams are filled

- This is not a keeper league or fantasy league. Once the draft ends, that's it. I'm not interested in placing these teams into a sim to see who gets the most points. I don't mind making polls to determine the best team afterward.

- The purpose of this draft is to see who can assemble the best team for one playoff run.

- Players whose future is uncertain will be left off this draft (ex. Pronger, Thomas, Savard). Injured players who are exepected to make a return to hockey like Michael Sauer will still be available as will prospects that have been drafted.

- You can even enter your picks and line combos in the Google Docs below. Anyone can edit it.
[/fieldset]
PARTICIPANTS
Team
|
GM
ANA||
BOS||
BUF|
CGY|
CAR|
CHI|
COL|