Post-Game Talk (GBU): Re-Sign Miller

Push Dr Tracksuit

Gerstmann 3:16
Jun 9, 2012
G: 2 games over with

B: 80 games left

U: Buffalo is 0-3 with the hardest of 4 games coming up, biggest **** 4 days in sports

gonna be a long season of agenda pushing and internet geniuses

CrazyPsycho

Elite Drafter
Sep 25, 2003
G:
-Miller obviously, Anderson as well
-Z and Flynn were outstanding no matter what terrible center they put in between them

B:
-Didn't like Ott at all, top 6 is not where he can play his game the way he needs too.
-Assuming Tallinder is hurt, sigh

U:
-So many poor things from Rolston tonight. No need for John Scott, screwing around with Larsson, way too much Porter, way too much juggling as a whole. Powerplay is a total fiasco. Did I see someone say that the juggling is a Sacco thing? Oh, and of course, a minute left down a goal who do you put out, of course Porter and Ott. sighhhhhhhhhh

Moskau

Jun 30, 2004
WNY
I really don't think that Tyler Ennis has any clue about the underlying elements in Hockey. Reading where his man is going, where the defensive coverage is going, where opposing defenders are going. He obviously has a lot of talent but other than that he mostly just knows how to skate and that's it.

Zip15

Jun 3, 2009
Bodymore
One of my favorite Rolston moments of the night. Tallinder goes 1-on-4, gets a shot on goal, and earns an offensive-zone faceoff. Ottawa puts out their 4th line. Rolston counters with...our 4th line! Way to take advantage of that offensive-zone faceoff, Ron.

Can we get a coach who understands player usage? Rolston is as bad as Ruff when it comes to usage.

FearTheBeard

Mar 27, 2011
how is Girgensons name in bold not under anyones Good category. He was outstanding tonight

Beerz

Jun 28, 2011
Buffalo Sabres ‏@BuffaloSabres 2m

"I thought we had a lot of energy, but sometimes it wasn't smart energy." -Weber. #Sabres

Wisent42

Jan 9, 2012
Södertälje
One of my favorite Rolston moments of the night. Tallinder goes 1-on-4, gets a shot on goal, and earns an offensive-zone faceoff. Ottawa puts out their 4th line. Rolston counters with...our 4th line! Way to take advantage of that offensive-zone faceoff, Ron.

Can we get a coach who understands player usage? Rolston is as bad as Ruff when it comes to usage.

So bad he gets fined for it! :handclap:

Moskau

Jun 30, 2004
WNY
I don't think I have ever seen a group of defensemen play so well and have the team still give up nearly 50 shots because the forwards on the team are so awful defensively.

littletonhockeycoach

NOT the Hanson Bros.....
Sponsor
Oct 26, 2008
Littleton, Co
G: Miller - hands down
Sabres d-corps as a unit - some breakdowns (Sens goal) but overall, we're playing better than last year
Girgs - wow
Flynn - gives 210% every shift
Grigs - coming around
Stafford - showed some passion tonight

B: LIne juggling (but hey, I'm just a wanna be internet genius)
Hodgson - he didn't work with Gordie Roberts this past summer did he?
Vanek - not bad, but below his abilities

U: Risto's missed hip check got turned and led to potential scoring opportunity
Kaleta - also missed on a squeeze play along the boards in the 3rd
Porter - TOI?
Scott - I like this guy but he didn't bring anything to the team tonight

MIA: handling of Larsson. I LIKED what I saw. Just didn't see enough

Beerz

Jun 28, 2011
Good: Miller, Girgs, Grigs,Weber, Flynn, Stafford, Porter

Bad: Ennis

Ugly: Helter Skelter moments..

Edit: Bad for Hodgson as well

RobertR

Jul 5, 2012
G: Miller, Flynn, Girgs, Pysyk, Ehrhoff, Weber. Stafford showed good effort today too.

B: Vanek, Myers, Grigorenko

U: Hodgson, Ennis. PP!!

Really don't know what happened to Larsson. So I'am putting him (Rolston decision) out. Maybe we missed something.

Wisent42

Jan 9, 2012
Södertälje
G:
- Miller
- Miller
- Miller
- Girgensons and Flynn
- Pysyk
- Did I mention Miller?

B:
- RonRons player usage
- Hodgson

U:
PP
Larssons ice-time

start winnin

NO MORE TANK BOYS
May 7, 2011
Buffalo
I liked the effort, we had opportunities, just need to finish on them.

Hey we always start the season off great and crash! Maybe this time it will be the opposite. :sarcasm:

Push Dr Tracksuit

Gerstmann 3:16
Jun 9, 2012
team generates 35 shots, plenty of odd man rushes, regular quality scoring chances, but Rolston mishandled the lines... k

joshjull

Aug 2, 2005
Hamburg,NY
I'm thinking Larsson;'s ice time was more about Rolston's man love for Porter more so than any issues with Larsson.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad