Re\MAX (QJMHL)

Status
Not open for further replies.

CoolburnIsGone

MartinStLouis said:
when do they play against russians?
Isn't the game tonite (11/19)?? Hopefully, someone can update us Americans that don't have Centre Ice what's going on in the game :handclap:

cagney

cdojdmccjajgejncjaba
Jun 17, 2002
RichPanther said:
Isn't the game tonite (11/19)?? Hopefully, someone can update us Americans that don't have Centre Ice what's going on in the game :handclap:

For future reference, you can follow the games in (kinda) real time here

hawksfan50

Feb 27, 2002
Will the Russians be adding some "Q" Russian players?

They were really overmatched in game #1 vs. the OHL Selects ........and though they were beaten 4-0 last night again by the OHL squad --the Russians did add Voroshnin and Kadekin who play in the OHL to their line-up ......they played well and it was a tighter game...

SO--given that half the Russian team is 16+17 wouldn't adding a few older Russians who play in the "Q" be what they SHOULD do for the matches vs. the QMJHL squad they will face in 2 games?

Example: Will Alexander Kojevnikov (VAL D'OR) be added to the Russian teamfor these games?

MontrealSF

Lars Eller.
Aug 16, 2003
Montréal, PQ
Visit site
Plekanec said:
How about Urquhart's chances to make the WJC in your opinion?

I'm not sure Urquhart will be able to make the team, I don't even think he'll get an invitation. He is rather underrated around the league, but with all the hot competition in the OHL and WHL, I don't think he stands much chance. Honestly (and you know I'm a Habs Fan), when I look at the PEI Rocket, I don't see a superstar, I see a bunch of great hockey players performing with chemistry and good coaching, but they don't have a real star in the making in the roster. I'm talking about Lapierre, Urquhart, Lambert...

PS : And to think we got Urquhart for bust Chris Montgomery from Quebec Remparts :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad