TV: Re-Boot of the day II:The Muppets set for small screen return

Osprey

Feb 18, 2005
No the last reboot was NOT bad

Why does everyone keep saying that

@Osprey

Hah. It's been two whole years and a few of you still remember that it was me who most argued against the last series and seemingly hold it against me. I remember the one guy (whatever his name was) throwing a fit and accusing me and others who didn't like the show of being the reason that people like him can't have nice things.

My stance has always been not that the show was "bad," but that it wasn't what most Muppet fans wanted and would end up being canceled. Instead of being upset at the world for not liking what they like, fans of the show should similarly hold Disney responsible for making a show that was too different from past Muppet shows to be successful. Disney could've delivered a show that all Muppet fans would've liked and that would still be on the air right now for everyone to enjoy, but they decided to appeal to a narrower audience (child-less millennial fans of The Office), instead, and that's why we have nothing right now. You can't make people like something, but you can make something that most people like.

Last edited:
Reactions: G F O P

Pilky01

Jan 30, 2012
GTA
Bring back Muppet Babies! :cool:

hqdefault.jpg

......oh, turns out they already did.

muppet-babies-ss1.jpg

Sep 19, 2008
Yeah they've been showing that on Disney for some time now. I usually skim by it on the TV listings while looking for something to watch.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad