Equipment: RE-AKT 95 Helmet

TGWL

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 28, 2011
I'm trying to find a cage that fits this helmet. I had tried putting on a CCM and a Bauer cage that didn't quite fit under the helmet clips, and the cage doesn't come down low enough for the chin strap to be effective.

I've looked on Ebay and retail sites for exact models but nothing is detailed enough to let me know which fits the RE-AKT 95 helmets. Will any AKT cage fit? Was looking at the Titanium cage, but again, just says RE-AKT so I'm not sure if the model will play into it.

Filthy Dangles

Registered User*
Oct 23, 2014
I'm trying to find a cage that fits this helmet. I had tried putting on a CCM and a Bauer cage that didn't quite fit under the helmet clips, and the cage doesn't come down low enough for the chin strap to be effective.

I've looked on Ebay and retail sites for exact models but nothing is detailed enough to let me know which fits the RE-AKT 95 helmets. Will any AKT cage fit? Was looking at the Titanium cage, but again, just says RE-AKT so I'm not sure if the model will play into it.

I'm pretty sure you'll want the Bauer Profile 3 cage as that is what comes standard with that bucket when you purchase the helmet/cage combo.

"The Bauer Re-Akt 95 hockey helmet combo will come standard with Bauer’s Profile III stainless steel cage"

Combo
Bauer Re-Akt 95 Hockey Helmet Combo.

Profile 3 Cage
Bauer Profile III Facemask | Pure Hockey Equipment

Apparently the Re-Akt cages are a little shorter than the profiles. Bauer is weird as hell when it comes to that....

TGWL

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 28, 2011
Thanks.

Yeah, I've seen some profile 2, profile 3, and then True Vision Titanium which just says RE-AKT Cage.. They really don't make it easy to fit cages. I'll grab the profile 3 one since it'll definitely fit. Thanks again.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->