Pre-Game Talk: RD1 GM3 - Jets vs Wild - Sun Apr 15 6:00pm CT

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aavco Cup

"I can make you cry in this room"
Sep 5, 2013
BTW practice is scheduled for the iceplex today at noon. It might be just an optional variety.

GNP

Here Comes the Jets -look out hockey world !!!
Oct 11, 2016
Winnipeg
Game 3 is going to be a big one. I like our chances.

We shouldn't take these guys lightly, we have our foot on their throat right now--it's time to go for the kill, and keep the pedal down--right to the metal. If we let up, and they win the next 2, it could turn out to be a dog fight. Let's end this early !!!

jefferoni

your mother was a hamster
Oct 30, 2013
Winnipeg
BTW practice is scheduled for the iceplex today at noon. It might be just an optional variety.
Any idea when the team is scheduled to fly out? Wondering because some commercial flights scheduled to depart early this evening are apparently already being cancelled.

Oh, and I expect our boys to keep up the pace and domination in tomorrow's game. Hoping that we don't lose any players to injuries caused by Boudreau's silly antics.

Aavco Cup

Sep 5, 2013
Any idea when the team is scheduled to fly out? Wondering because some commercial flights scheduled to depart early this evening are apparently already being cancelled.

Oh, and I expect our boys to keep up the pace and domination in tomorrow's game. Hoping that we don't lose any players to injuries caused by Boudreau's silly antics.

Normally it would be a couple hours after practice. They could always decide to overnight in Winnipeg and fly in tomorrow (obviously not ideal)

Neuf

Leaving HFBoards for now
Dec 17, 2016
One of the best home teams. It's up to Lowry and co to bust this one open.

Aavco Cup

Sep 5, 2013
Why are flights being cancelled?
IMG_0941.jpg

Conflicted Habs fan

"Beauty will save the world" - Dostoyevsky
Sponsor
Nov 23, 2011
Montreal
Minnie played for the first two periods a tight checking game, very conservative with clutching and grabbing, after being down 2-0 they opened up in the third to increase their scoring chances, you don't open up in the third period against the Jets! They got burned and frankly they were lucky it wasn't 8-1 rather than 4-1.
My gut tells me that Minnie will try and open game 3 with long passing and fast skating.

puck stoppa

Jul 5, 2011
Winnipeg
Minnie played for the first two periods a tight checking game, very conservative with clutching and grabbing, after being down 2-0 they opened up in the third to increase their scoring chances, you don't open up in the third period against the Jets! They got burned and frankly they were lucky it wasn't 8-1 rather than 4-1.
My gut tells me that Minnie will try and open game 3 with long passing and fast skating.
Agreed. They stretched the neutral zone game one to try to stop our aggressive forecheck. They had way more odd man rushes that game and I wasn't impressed with how we looked a good chunk of that game. They will go back to that.

bustamente

Kinda Optimistic
Jun 29, 2015
White Out MB
Jets game plan should be exactly the same, come out skating and hitting take the lead and more of the same, more pressure on Dumba and Brodin, Dumba didn't handle the extra minutes last night very well and the rest of the Wild D with the exception of Spurgeon who is still injured is AHL quality.

Reactions: Sir Erdinger
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->