RD Moritz Seider (2019, 6th, DET)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Maverick41

Cold-blooded Jelly Doughnut
Sponsor
Nov 9, 2005
Germany
Seider made his return from injury tonight and scored a goal, though his team lost 1-2.

Here is a highlight video from the game (I hope it plays outside of Germany):
Seider's goal sequence starts at 1:21

A couple of notes:
1) Too bad this video doesn't show how Seider initiates the attack with a smart little pass from his own zone and then joins the rush.
2) How do Wolf and Desjardins get assists on this goal? Usually they are a lot more stingy with the assists in the DEL. I wonder if they will change it eventually.

Last edited:

Anaheim4ever

Jun 15, 2017
I want this guy with the #20 pick we got from Montour trade. Yes we currently own the STL pick if isn't higher than #20. Who does he compare to in the NHL ? From what i read about his defensive game & size he sounds like German Josh Manson.

NotProkofievian

Nov 29, 2011
Seider made his return from injury tonight and scored a goal, though his team lost 1-2.

Here is a highlight video from the game (I hope it plays outside of Germany):
Seider's goal sequence starts at 1:21

A couple of notes:
1) Too bad this video doesn't show how Seider initiates the attack with a smart little pass from his own zone and then joins the rush.
2) How do Wolf and Desjardins get assists on this goal? Usually they are a lot more stingy with the assists in the DEL. I wonder if they will change it eventually.

Is magenta sport the streaming service for DEL?

The Devilish Buffoon

🇵🇸 viva 🇵🇸 free 🇵🇸
Dec 24, 2018
I'd love to get him with the pick the Sens acquired from Columbus. He would really round out our D prospects with Chabot, Brannstrom, Wolanin, Lajoie and Tychonick as LHD and JBD and Jaros as RHD

Reactions: TkachukNorris79

Anaheim4ever

Jun 15, 2017
From Mannheim to Anaheim.
I believe Seider or Soderstrom will be picked by the Ducks at #20 to #25 with the STL pick.
Future D:
Lindholm/Manson
Fowler/Seider
Mahura/Guhle
Larsson to Seattle.

Reactions: bags07

wings5

Jan 6, 2008
I think this guy had become so underrated that he is now overrated. I don't think he has top pairing upside.

I wouldn't take him top 10, more top 20, I feel like this this draft is more forward heavy than other drafts some D may go alot higher than projected fort that reason . With the exception of Byram who has a great shot at it, you're shooting for the fences hoping one of those defenceman becomes a top pairing defense-man .

Reactions: Pavel Buchnevich
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad