Status
Not open for further replies.

NotProkofievian

Nov 29, 2011
See 4 posts above yours.

f12Dtum.gif

TheWhiskeyThief

Dec 24, 2017
His potential to play 1st pair is the best among all the D out there. It’s his puck separation that gets him there, as opposed to Heidmann.

PenDuhNotPittsburgh

May 13, 2017
Krefeld
Looking good. Great Britain isn't exactly the kind o opposition he'd face in the NHL, but aside of his goal I overall like his offensive game.
He doesn't appear to get overly nervous when under pressure. He's calm enougth on the offensive zone to not just fire it at the net to get rid of the puck. Has the balls to carry the puck and waits for his chance to make a good play.
For a shutdown defenseman his offensive game looks to be solid actually.

AveryStar4Eva

Aug 28, 2014
I’m liking the idea more and more of the Stars picking this guy at 18. Seems to have an very high floor and lots of untapped potential as well. Could end up being a future partner for Heiskanen.

Maverick41

Cold-blooded Jelly Doughnut
Sponsor
Nov 9, 2005
Germany
He is having another great game vs. Denmark right now.
Best German defender in the tournament so far. Defense is a weakness for this team, but still not too shabby for a kid in his draft year.

Love

Feb 29, 2012
With him being 6’4’’ and right handed I would be shocked if he makes it past 15. And if reports of his solid defensive game, good skating, and offensive upside are true, then I’m not sure why he wouldn’t go top 10-12.

kthomasf

Jun 29, 2018
If he keeps playing this well at the WC, he will be a risers forsure. He sort of grew into his role in the DEL this year, but then played all the playoff games on the way to a title. And now he is standing out, in mostly a good way, in a senior level international event, which is hard for young players to do, even when the opposition is GB and Denmark. He captained the u-20 team to promotion this year as well.

Russian_fanatic

Jan 19, 2004
The biggest riser IMO.

His size and tools will make sure he’s an NHL player no matter what, and he has the upside to be a top pairing defender. He’s going to be a good one, but whoever drafts him has to be patient. I think he’s going to be one of those players who needs atleast a couple years In the AHL.

Reactions: bert
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad