RD Madison Bowey (2013, 53rd, WSH)

covfefe

Zoltan Poszar's Burner
Feb 5, 2014
Well it's not as if the NFL is a bastion for morality and forward-thinking attitudes. Tunsil's case was compounded by those factors as well as the historically bad timing that video's release came with. Everyone knew he could play, there were mocks leading to the draft that had him at #1. Anyway, that's a complex topic for another place...

pld459666

Feb 27, 2002
Danbury, CT
Doesn't matter where he lives doesn't matter where it's legal until the NHL provides the green light for acceptance then this was a stupid thing to do.

Not smart kid

WhiskeyYerTheDevils

yer leadin me astray
Sponsor
Apr 27, 2005
Is this guy good? Do Washington fans expect him to play for their NHL team soon?

I'm not a huge fan just because he's a pretty terrible decision maker in his own zone, can get a bit selfish with the puck, and doesn't always look to be trying too hard.

He's got loads of natural talent though. If he had a decent hockey brain or better compete level he'd have been a sure fire 1st rounder.

Cousin Eddie

You Serious Clark?
Nov 3, 2006
Doesn't matter where he lives doesn't matter where it's legal until the NHL provides the green light for acceptance then this was a stupid thing to do.

Not smart kid

NHL doesn't care about recreational drugs. Sure they'd prefer players not use them but when it shows up on tests they don't do anything about it. I agree this is dumb as hell, but the NHL aren't exactly banning it.

trick9

Jun 2, 2013
Is this guy good? Do Washington fans expect him to play for their NHL team soon?

Very good.

His decision making on the ice (aswell as off of it :laugh:) is bit suspect at times but his physical abilities are off the charts. He captained that stacked Kelowna -team to Memorial Cup -final few years back so i'd guess this is just a dumb mistake from his part. As for his NHL-readiness he had very good rookie year in the AHL and was pretty impressive at the training camp this season so assuming there are few injuries to Capitals D this season he might get some games as early as this season. Atleast that was the case before this popped up. If he does well in next years training camp he'll most likely be a regular NHL'er then.

wej20

Aug 14, 2008
UK
NHL doesn't care about recreational drugs. Sure they'd prefer players not use them but when it shows up on tests they don't do anything about it. I agree this is dumb as hell, but the NHL aren't exactly banning it.

I think you're probably right but they certainly don't want their players promoting recreational drugs.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->