RD Jacob Guevin - Nebraska-Omaha, NCAA (2021 undrafted)

Wintersun

Jan 15, 2013
Montreal
I don't think he makes it to the NHL level, he just does not have the physical attributes and skating ability to make it. His hockey sense is great, very poised player who moves the puck well and has good skill. Defensive game at the pro level will likely be problematic, he's not very physical or strong, and doesn't have elite skating for a smaller d. Late round guess for me.

Reactions: alexislafreniere

wings5

Jan 6, 2008
13pts in 10 USHL games so far this year. I'm interested to see how high he goes in the draft and how he develops.

Pavel Buchnevich

Drury and Laviolette Must Go
Dec 8, 2013
New York
He’s having a great season. I think he gets drafted this year because he’s proven all he can at this point, but his projection is questionable. He may not end up being good enough for the NHL.

Reactions: Frk It

Frk It

Mo Seider Less Problems
Jul 27, 2010
He’s having a great season. I think he gets drafted this year because he’s proven all he can at this point, but his projection is questionable. He may not end up being good enough for the NHL.
Think he could have a big season in NCAA next year?

Dirtyf1ghter

Aug 7, 2019
If it was not selected last year with the lack of viewing in Canada and Europe, I do not see how it can be this year. The best assessment would be to actually see what he does in the NCAA next year. If he takes a step, I definitely see a team taking him. If only because he will be a player very close to the AHL level and that he can immediately bring to the school club. Then you never know...

Jersey Fan 12

Positive Vibes
Nov 20, 2006
Second only to North Dakota transfer Jonny Tychonick (Senators) amongst Omaha defensemen with 14 points in 37 games.

Was his overall play enough to earn attention in the late rounds this year?

Jersey Fan 12

Positive Vibes
Nov 20, 2006
Has yet to score a goal in the Mavericks' first 10 games but continues to see significant ice time.

As a right shot defenseman playing in one of the better college leagues that would seem to merit a development camp invite next summer.

Reactions: DatsyukToZetterberg

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad