RD Adam Fox (2016, 66th, CGY; traded to CAR; traded to NYR)

YungShugg

Feb 5, 2016
:hockey:

World Jr Champion
Beanpot Champion
ECAC Champion

ECAC and Ivy League Rookie of the Year and was named to the ECAC First All-Star team.

jzvnPrp.png

LUV Carti*

Mar 3, 2017
Kiss Land
Kid is having a ridiculous season. He has a potential for four more games at most so regardless how he does, he's finishing a PPG.

Tkachuk Norris

Jun 22, 2012
Jim Cummins (head of Flames USA scouting) "I think he could become a special player"

Rarely do our scouts/management come out and say something like that explicitly. So interested to see how he looks for Harvard next year.

40 points in 35 games for a freshmen D. Lol

BigRangy

Get well soon oliver
Mar 17, 2015
He can put up video game numbers but definitely has a lot of work to do. He should be smart enough to pull it off though.

DatDude44

Hmmmm?
Feb 23, 2012
Watched him in USA world junior camp before the games and wow did he impress. Very jealous of u flamers haha looks like a diamond in the rough a la gaudreau kinda pick.

Tatanka

Sponsor
Jul 25, 2016
The kid has "it". A lot of Duncan Keith in him. Skating stride is similar as well. He is a keeper.

Leopain

Jun 15, 2017
Watching him at the CAN-USA game, I think with a little work on his skating he becomes a stud. First pair potential.

Pro shot, amazing IQ, impressive poise. I also think that his defensive game is adequate, will become good with better skating.

Volica

Papa Shango
May 15, 2012
Loving this pick more and more for Calgary.
Oddly enough, the guy's considered Calgary's 4th best defensive prospect based on CFHF voting. Take it with a grain of salt because it's internet posters, but it goes to show how Calgary's building their backend. I think they're aiming to have a top 5 defensive core for the next decade.

I know these WJC and WJSS don't mean a helluva lot, but a Valimaki - Fox pairing is pretty :naughty:

Keep Sorokin Me Babe

Hit em with the four like
Jun 18, 2016
Hopefully he pulls a Vesey and finishes his Harvard degree. Would be the most hyped up ****show for a college UFA since Schultz, maybe longer

Goulet17

May 22, 2003
1. He's an Isles fan.
2. There's absolutely no way he stays in college for another 3 years.

In most cases, NCAA prospects don't stay for a full four years at school, so your statement seems like a safe bet. However, what is the value of him staying a little longer and obtaining his degree from Harvard? How much is a degree from Harvard worth? He could always go back and obtain his degree, but it is always easier to go through and obtain it at the time rather than later.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad