Pre-Game Talk: RD 2 Game 2 - Jets vs Predators - Sun Apr 29 6:00pm CT (CBC NBCSN TVA)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aavco Cup

"I can make you cry in this room"
Sep 5, 2013
IMG_1033.jpg

-Jets have icetime scheduled (2pm) for a practice today but it's probably an optional.
-keep the pedal to the metal. A split is wonderful but to head home up 2-0 would be magical

Jetfaninflorida

Southernmost Jet Fan
Dec 13, 2013
Florida
Textbook road game victory in game 1, and not even our best. The homerism was off the charts - shot clock, refs, NBC commentators. Will make a victory in game 2 even sweeter.

Please, no Hendricks. Please! Please! Pretty Please!

Go Jets Go.

Reactions: RRenegade

bustamente

Kinda Optimistic
Jun 29, 2015
White Out MB
Hope the Jets aren't satisfied with a split coming out of Nashville, come out Sunday play their game and leave Nashville with 2 wins, there will be a whole new level of crazy in our city and our fans if this happens.

Reactions: broinwhyteridge

Aavco Cup

"I can make you cry in this room"
Sep 5, 2013
Textbook road game victory in game 1, and not even our best. The homerism was off the charts - shot clock, refs, NBC commentators. Will make a victory in game 2 even sweeter.

Please, no Hendricks. Please! Please! Pretty Please!

Go Jets Go.

I'm watching it now. The commentary isn't particularly homely TBH.At least through 2 periods. Cuthbert is great. Boucher is constantly pumping Helle's tires. The female is a bit slanted

It's not much different than the CBC coverage. The FSN coverage in the previous series was extreme homer coverage. This is not IMO

Duke749

Savannah Ghost Pirates
Apr 6, 2010
Canton, Georgia
I'm watching it now. The commentary isn't particularly homely TBH.At least through 2 periods. Cuthbert is great. Boucher is constantly pumping Helle's tires. The female is a bit slanted

It's not much different than the CBC coverage. The FSN coverage in the previous series was extreme homer coverage. This is not IMO

I think the bias was a little more obvious in the 3rd but it wasn’t near as bad as the Minny series. Just glad to have NBC full time now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad