Jul 7, 2012
Finland
giphy.gif

T6XKRDP.jpg

*Lineups unconfirmed.

Last edited:

AvsFan29

Mar 15, 2018
We already threw away a 2nd top 10 pick by stupidly making the playoffs; so let's not ruin the tank any more than we already have. Must lose game...
Lol I actually forgot we still pick 16th if we lose. 16th could bring a very good player.

I hope we win

Reactions: Lemonlimey

RockLobster

King in the North
Jul 5, 2003
Kansas
Probably just the pessimist in me, but I don't have a great feeling about tonight. I feel like all we heard heading into Game 5 was how important it was to get the win, and they came out so f***ing flat.

It's actually kind of astounding how they haven't followed the gameplan they had for defeating Calgary. If it weren't for Grubauer in G5, that would have been a blowout of Valentine's Day Massacre proportions.

Reactions: MacBradley and Avs

letsgoavs1921

Jul 26, 2006
Probably just the pessimist in me, but I don't have a great feeling about tonight. I feel like all we heard heading into Game 5 was how important it was to get the win, and they came out so ****ing flat.

It's actually kind of astounding how they haven't followed the gameplan they had for defeating Calgary. If it weren't for Grubauer in G5, that would have been a blowout of Valentine's Day Massacre proportions.
Agree, but part of the reason they aren't doing what they did against Calgary is the Sharks. They have played very well, AND gotten A+ goaltending from Jones. Unfortunate for us we haven't had a game or two where he was average or worse like he was against Vegas.

Having said all that, win a game at home tonight and it's anyone's series on Wednesday

Reactions: MacBradley

cgf

FireBednarsSuccessor
Oct 15, 2010
w/ Renly's Peach
Probably just the pessimist in me, but I don't have a great feeling about tonight. I feel like all we heard heading into Game 5 was how important it was to get the win, and they came out so ****ing flat.

I didn't think we came out flat at all. SJ just did a phenomenal job on MacK & was very clean with its breakouts. We could've been sharper with the puck ourselves, but ya gotta tip your cap to the Sharks for game 5. We're going to need to find a way to disrupt their transition game better while being sharper ourselves.

Last edited:
Reactions: Steerpike and Avs

the_fan

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 25, 2006
Let's win this game and somehow recruit Justin Williams for game 7, just for one game. That dude always makes something happen in game sevens, whether it's a big goal or a big assist

AvalancheFan19

May 3, 2009
Biggest game of the year and we've had so many must wins down the stretch. Unbelievable experience for this team and so proud of this group. Let's leave it all on the ice tonight and head back to the tank for game 7...GO AVS GO!!

RockLobster

King in the North
Jul 5, 2003
Kansas
This is the game Kerfoot is going to break out. He's going to score a natural hattrick. Unfortunately, it'll be typical Kerfoot fashion where we are losing 17-0.

Are we talking about an actual natural hattrick or a Kerfoot Natural Hattrick?

If you're wondering what the difference is between the two, a Kerfoot Natural Hattrick is when the Avs have 3-straight prime scoring opportunities land on his stick and he shoots it directly into the opposing goalie's chest logo.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad