RBK signed WHO!?!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jacob

as seen on TV
Feb 27, 2002
Seamus O' Toole said:
wow ... Pens fans have nothing to cheer about on the ice so they rip on a hockey player whose team actually has a win ... good call
cassius speaks for all Pens fans, I take it?

pavel13

Aug 15, 2003
Visit site
Seamus O' Toole said:
wow ... Pens fans have nothing to cheer about on the ice so they rip on a hockey player whose team actually has a win ... good call
Yeah. That's what this is about.

Pavel Datsyuk's profile on that site is pretty pathetic. This is his whole biography:

Biography

Pavel was born in the same Russian city as former teammate and Soviet hockey legend Igor Larionov.

cassius

Jul 23, 2004
Jacobv2 said:
cassius speaks for all Pens fans, I take it?
:biglaugh:

This place is becoming less and less fun to post at.. can't anyone take a damn joke without having homerism factor into it? Every damn post I make somehow gets turned into some sort of proverbial witch hunt. I'm really getting sick of it.

If Rico Fata got signed by RBK, I would be making the same exact thread.

Verbeek

Human see, human do.
Jul 19, 2005
Pittsburgh
cassius said:
:biglaugh:

This place is becoming less and less fun to post at.. can't anyone take a damn joke without having homerism factor into it? Every damn post I make somehow gets turned into some sort of proverbial witch hunt. I'm really getting sick of it.

If Rico Fata got signed by RBK, I would be making the same exact thread.

OH SO NOW YOU'RE COMPAIRING ANTROPOV TO FATA?!?! :sarcasm:

tomerez

Mar 16, 2003
Toronto, ON
Visit site
Seamus O' Toole said:
As a Leaf fan, I'd have to admit as well that Antropov doesn't seem right. Since when did the game that Antropov plays become marketable?

Though, Garon doesn't really fit in there either if you ask me. Though if you scroll over Garon's image, you get a little bit of a surprise. Perhaps, Reebok is trying to tell us something..

Edit: Nevermind, after scrolling over several others, I have come to the conclusion that they're just lazy. 5 or so different guys are labelled as Amonte, but Amonte is not..

think-blue-

Sep 28, 2002
Visit site
tomerez said:
As a Leaf fan, I'd have to admit as well that Antropov doesn't seem right. Since when did the game that Antropov plays become marketable?

Yep. As an Antropov fan, Id agree completely. Him and Garon dont look right on a list with all those other guys.

Brad*

What I want to know is why Fleury wears pads that do not even remotely match his team's colors.

clefty

Retrovertigo
Dec 24, 2003
Visit site
Brad said:
What I want to know is why Fleury wears pads that do not even remotely match his team's colors.
Why would you want to know something like that? What difference does it make?

So long as he stops the puck, I don't care if his pads are pink. I think they look good, anyway.

Brad*

clefty said:
Why would you want to know something like that? What difference does it make?
It doesn't make a difference, other than looking stupid. What difference does Antropov being on their website make? None. If you don't like, there are thousands of other threads for you to post in.

Riggs

Apr 6, 2004
Pittsburgh
SuperMan313 said:
Wow they rip the guy 1 day after his father dies, Pittsburgh fans have class.

P.S. 0-4-4

My condolences to the Antropov family.

That said, the passing of Antropov's father is far from common knowledge.

P.S. 1967

Jacob

as seen on TV
Feb 27, 2002
SuperMan313 said:

P.S. 0-4-4
I ask again, how does one person represent ALL Penguins fans?

Big McLargehuge

Fragile Traveler
May 9, 2002
S. Pasadena, CA
SuperMan313 said:

P.S. 0-4-4

His dad died?

How the hell would anyone not involved with the Leafs know that? Condolences to the Antropov family but this thread is ridiculous.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad