RBK Premier Jersey sizing

Malarowski

Jul 25, 2012
I am 5'11" at 195 lbs (you guys make me look fat, haha) and wear M. It fits my frame very comfortably, but as Jarick mentions the sleeves end mid-forearm. I like that though.

Psuedo Omega

Nov 1, 2013
Binghamton, NY
From my experience it's best to go 2 sizes above what you would wear normally. I wear a medium for RBK premier when I'm going to a game but an Extra Large when I play pick up and I have enough room without swimming in it.

troberts9

Nov 1, 2013
Thanks for the responses guys. I'd just go try one on but I just moved down to Florida from the San Jose, and there are no true shops that have premier jerseys. I have an ECHL reebok one that I play with and it's a Large, and it's a bit baggy/loose with pads. I was wondering if those ECHL jerseys fit the same as the NHL ones.

Electric Thunder

Jul 19, 2011
Oklahoma
I'm finally throwing down on a jersey and every site's sizing chart shows completely different measurements. I found an insane deal on a RBK Premier jersey, but they only have size Small available. Would that work for someone 5'8", 160lb? This will only be worn casually at the occasional Wings game or while watching games around the house.

Baarle*

May 29, 2010
28.294194, -39.07612
Can anyone help me out, I'm trying to figure out what size jersey I need. The Real Sports sizing chart says

Code:
Jersey Size	   Front Hem to Bottom	   Back Hem to Bottom	   Chest/Pit to Pit

Where are these areas on my body :laugh: I have no idea what it's referring to. I'm just wearing it to games and stuff, not over equipment.

I'm about 6'3.5" but skinny only 160-170 lbs.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad