Rayzor Burns: A Collection of Rob Ray's finest phrases

LottoPlease

Dec 30, 2013
Pegulaville
So, maybe when the Sabres tanked, so did he. Few drinks before the game, give the listeners something to talk about.

:dunno:

Let's now imagine that ray purposely butchers everything because he loves him some brules rules, and his role as a color commentator is actually to provide comic relief to a game where so many players are just boring...

Man of Principles

The Krueger Effect
Nov 30, 2011
Didn't he say something along the lines of Deslauriers having a "great body" last night? I had a laugh at that, knowing that can't have been what he meant to say.

Myllz

RELEASE THE KRAKEN
Jan 16, 2006
Vegas
Didn't he say something along the lines of Deslauriers having a "great body" last night? I had a laugh at that, knowing that can't have been what he meant to say.

I mean, let's be honest. Des is a big, strong man...

Sabretooth

May 14, 2013
Ohio
Not a rayzor burn, but a few games ago, RJ said someone was "offside by an acre!"

and he made the kessel run in less than 12 parsecs too!

Reactions: Ralonzo

VaporTrail

Mar 2, 2011
Last night he said that was the first time he ever got into with a ref without swearing....This was after the ref spilled the water bottle on him.....Good to see he's maturing....

dmband

Feb 15, 2010
Boston, Ma
I am out for awhile. I no longer can stand listening to him or the Sabres feed. Going to the opponent broadcasts when possible for a few weeks.

Reactions: Eichel9

Sansbacon

Sep 26, 2006
Westchester, NY
2/12/16 vs Montreal

"Well whatduhmah-dyecharlie...wwwwwhaaat am I saying here! The buffalo Sabres..."

Watching this game from behind, I can't believe no one else commented on this gem :laugh: :laugh:

Punished ROR

a hero denied by hortons
Jul 3, 2006
I wanted to, but I had no idea how to reproduce what came out of his mouth. It was amazing. God bless Roy Rob Ray

edit: Roy Rob Ray? Oh Jesus. My cover is blown. I am Rob Ray.

Last edited:

Ace

Oct 29, 2015
Yeah tonight was the night his brain fully gave up on the English language

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad